16. (*)

10K+ words for youuu! long chapter but i couldn't find a decent way to split it hahah

Stella.

It was halfway through December and winter was hitting New York in full force.

Logan and I were hurrying through the streets of Brooklyn, having come all the way out here for the thrift shops. He had such a good eye for fashion that I blindly followed him along to every store he wanted to go to. He gave great fashion advice and half of my closet I had bought thanks to him. The other half was stuff Erin passed down to me.

We were currently in one of his favourite thrift shops and I was scanning the clothing racks. I had a cute flannel hanging over my arm to try on since I had ripped my previous one. Harry was chasing me through his apartment and I hooked it on the doorhandle of his bedroom, ripping it completely.

I didn't really have time to mourn it since he ripped off the remainders of my clothes after that before throwing me on the bed and fucking my brains out. The flannel was long forgotten until I had to go home in yet another one of his sweatshirts because my own clothes were ready for the dumpster.

So I found a cute blue checkered flannel to replace that one, and was checking out a pair of jeans now while Logan tried on some sort of hat.

"Stell, give it to me honestly... can I pull this off?" He held it up and I was about to say no, but then he put it on and he just looked good. He always did. I pressed my lips together, "I hate how you can make that look good. Erin will put in on her story and in the next few days all of New York will go out to buy something similar."

"I'm a trendsetter, baby." He smirked and I rolled my eyes, walking around a little more before my eyes fell on a white t-shirt.

"Oh my god." I muttered as I quickly yanked it out of the rack and opened it up, my eyes wide. Logan peered at the shirt over my shoulder, "What is it?"

My smile grew wide as I held the exact same t-shirt that I had taken out of Harry's closet about two weeks ago. The white Rolling Stones one with the rips in it, "Oh my god. Harry has a shirt like this but it's all torn up. And he said he loves it but doesn't wear it anymore because of the rips, so I took it home and I wear it all the time. So now I can give him this one." I quickly checked the size and the price. It wasn't cheap and the store clerk claimed it was some sort of vintage shit, which I rolled my eyes at but paid for either way.

"Aw, look at you buying clothes for your man." Logan teased as he bumped his hip into mine at the cash register and I playfully rolled my eyes, "He's not my man. And it's only fair, I stole that other t-shirt from him."

"Has he borrowed something from you?" Logan asked while the store clerk put the receipt in the bag and wished us a nice day. Logan suckled on an apple-flavoured lollipop as he put the beanie over his head and left the store with me.

I drew a breath as I looked at him, "When he had food poisoning in my apartment... I gave him Jeremy's university jumper."

Logan stopped on his tracks, looking at me with wide eyes, "What?"

I shot him a weak smile as I shrugged, "Maybe it was about time that I washed it, don't you think?"

"But... but that was t-"

"I know." I softly mumbled before we continued walking. Logan had a puzzled look going on as he kept staring at me as if waiting for me to have a mental breakdown, "I couldn't just let him freeze, Logan... He had quite the fever, he was really sick."

"I get that. And I think it's nice that you cared for him, but wasn't that jumper important to you? Does he know?"

"No."