Great Crusade [Old Lore]

When the Primarchs were scattered, the Undying Ones were the first to raise their weapons and move their ships to ignite the start of the Great Crusade and the rediscovery of the Primarchs and their return to the Imperium beside the basking light of the emperor.

Slowly but surely, the Legions expanded the domain of the Imperium and eventually the Primarchs would be slowly rediscovered. Horus was the first and he was given command of the Wolves of Terra, renamed to the Luna Wolves, next was Leman Russ, a stubborn and head-strong Primarch, his personality would be followed by his sons, the Space Wolves, and slowly by the years the rest of the Primarchs would be found but it was their Primarch who was still lost.

Many of the Undying Ones were afraid that he was either lost forever or dead in an unknown world, but to their surprise He was found. When he was announced found and going to Terra, the Undying Ones and their flotilla moved to Terra but, in an attempt to destroy them, warp storms halted the Undying Ones travel but their determination to see their father burned like an imperishable fire. Their determination both saved and endangered them, the storms damaged their flagship to the point that its weapons were now damaged beyond repair with little to no armor left to protect them, they had arrived.

Celebrations were continuing after days, when the flagship landed, the Undying Ones and their Legion Master, Gabriele, worried and feared that the condition of their Legion and flagship would anger their Primarch but to their surprise he didn't seem angry, he didn't berate them but gave them a chance to redemption, a chance to resurrect their dying Legion and see to it that their prides and honors wouldn't fall but rise, higher and higher than ever.

On Serpens Prime, their war gear was repaired while their flagship, renamed to the Flamma Dimittitur, was being reengineered in the spaceports of Magnus Ignis.

Here in Serpens Prime, the Undying Ones, or what was left of them, were tested of their strength and prowess. They ventured forth into the Land of Fire and Ice, here they would encounter their single greatest foes and allies, they fought dozens of dragons but a few occasions they fought a Dragon Lord, many who would encounter a lord would immediately be burnt to a crisp by their fire or be made an ice cube by their frost, but the Undying Ones were not normal men, they were beings handcrafted by the emperor to be the sons of one of His own. Many would find difficulty against the dragons but all of them would succeed in slaying a dragon but the commander of the Legion, Gabriele, with the assistance of 2 of his brothers, had used their power as psykers to find an ally inside a Dragon Lord or should we say Lady.

The 3 of them had returned with the rest of their brothers to their father and as reward for taming a powerful dragon, they were the first to be remade into the Vermis Astartes, a faster, stronger and smarter version of the Astartes.

With their redemption, the building of a fortress-monastery was called and after 3 months the monastery was built, named the Monasterio Filii. The monastery is built around the mountains of the 'Wound' near the dragons so a regular flow of tamed dragons is made, while a long path from the entrance to the capital city of the world, Centralis Draco, the local vegetation is present here, with trees taller than 25 meters tall and patches of flowers varying in colors are also found here, with 2 rivers acting as moats around the monastery, is where the wildlife center there lives at. When entering the monastery if filled with training initiates while a staircase spiraling around a stone mound leads to the Medio Filiorum, where the highest-ranking members of the Legion are.

 When entering the monastery if filled with training initiates while a staircase spiraling around a stone mound leads to the Medio Filiorum, where the highest-ranking members of the Legion are