25

Revon:

I quickly turn myself to look beside me, where I had heard a loud noise from.

There was Hobi, his eyes wide, a hand in mid air and an open water bottle flowing on the ground.

I grimace and quickly bend down to pick it up, placing it in front of Hobi.

"You okay..?" I ask as Yoongi has the same expression as me, confused.

Hobi glances at me, and I don't fail to see the weird look in his eyes.

Something was bothering him.

Did I do something?

I look around to see if any one saw that, and indeed found Jimin frowning.

He pulls me back and whispers, "Why was he looking at you like that?"

I shrug, "I don't know..."

Then I hear Hobi and Yoongi going back to whispering to each other.

But this time, Yoongi looked somewhat relieved while Hobi looked a bit sad.

Did they have a fight?

But as they quickly share a peck, it was probably something else.

Jimin and I go back to talking to each other soon. He had started telling me multiple of the famous stories of the boys.

Like the dumpling incident with Taehyung and that one fight with Jungkook on that one rainy day.

Taehyung and Jungkook, were both asleep on each other, as they were both letting out soft snores.

Jungkook's face was hidden in Taehyung's neck while the other had his face in Jungkook's hair.

They're adorable.

-

After an hour or so of Jin driving we reach the area where we were supposed to go trekking.

It was a beautiful big mountain, with it's top covered in snow.

There was a small trail, so we were all just walking on it.

I was behind Jisoo once again, as Beomgyu was in the front, with all seven of the boys in the middle.

"Those thorns look so painful." Taehyung says pointing at some.

"Do you want me to cut them off?" Jungkook answers.

I smile slightly at their different way of flirting on camera.

We walk for about an hour and a half while Jisoo kept on filming the entire time so I didn't really get the chance to do anything other than just walk close behind everyone.

It felt nice.

The cold wind, that slight smell of cold which always made me happy.

The way the wind touches my face everywhere.

It felt pleasant.

But suddenly I feel hands grab my wrist and pull me back.

I look behind me to see Yoongi who had somehow appeared behind me, pulling me apart from everyone else.

"Yoongi?" He doesn't answer but keeps on walking until we reach an area where no one was at except from a figure looking down from the mountains.

I frown, it looked like Hobi's brown hair and his outfit.

Why is he bringing me here though?

"Yoongi?" I ask again but this time once we reach Hobi, he quietly stands beside me, me being between the two.