Your eyes widen up. Getting disturbed with the annoying sounds, hoseok opens his eyes while stretching his arms.

Your widened eyes stuck on him.

He rubs his eyes and pinches his hand. His daily habit to pinch himself every morning to wake up.

You couldn't help but giggle while looking at his angelic face waking up.

He looks at you as soon as he hears your laughs.

Struggling to sit straight, he looks at you once again.

Hoseok: What?

He asks seeing you stare at him.

You quickly look away.

Y/N: Um...c-coffee.

You point at the mug kept beside him.

He looks at it and then at you.

You could feel him staring.

Y/N thought: Getting married to a guy like this, who makes everything so so hard, i will always regret it.

He takes a sip from the mug. Holding it with both of his hands.

You were just staring at him with blank face. Not knowing why it was so satisfying to watch him drink coffee.

He notices your stare.

Hoseok: *chuckles* Why do you keep staring at me? Haven't you seen someone drink coffee before?

Your eyes widen up.

Y/N: Oh...i-i am sorry.

Hoseok: Do you wanna say something? Are you hiding it?

Y/N thought: Should I finally say it?

Y/N: Yea...I guess...there is something I wanna talk about.

His face turns serious and the mug he was holding close to his mouth, he lowers it to listen carefully.

Hoseok: What is it?

He asks smiling inside.

Hoseok thought: Is she finally gonna share her feelings? It's not like I don't know she likes me...I know it since day one...I just wanna hear it from her...I love it when girls are making the first move.

He was already blushing.

Y/N: It's okay if it is a no...b-but...it's really important to me.

Hoseok thought: Why would I say a no? We are already married aren't we?

Y/N: U-um...*sigh* I wanted to ask you...that...

His heart was getting faster and faster.

His lips parting up, expecting some precious words from you, he has been waiting to hear so long.

Y/N: Can you tell me...where you kept my phone?

His jaw drops. Raising an eyebrow, he looks at you up and down.

He takes a sigh and starts sipping over his coffee again.

Y/N: I really need it...can i-

Hoseok: You don't need a phone...from now on it doesn't belong to you.

Y/N: *gasps* What? But how will I talk to my brother...I need it please...

Hoseok: I can't give it...I threw it in the dustbin.

Y/N: *shocked* WHAT? YOU THREW MY PRECIOUS PHONE?

He keeps sipping coffee ignoring you.

Y/N: How could you? I BOUGHT IT FROM STARVING THREE MONTHS! AND YOU JUST THREW IT?