don't go alone
- KNJ

Aurora scoffed. "Throw this away," she said.

"But you might need it," said the female retinue.

"Oh, I do not bother, Dita," she said and then walked away with big steps, leaving Dita baffled.

She went to Serpheen by horse, having to pass through three kingdoms, passing through strange beings, strange phenomena, and terrible obstacles. It took her three weeks to reach the mysterious kingdom.

Bats and wyrmlings were flying in the dark sky, screeching and flapping their wings to show that they were having fun. A few serpents and half-human serpents were passing by, but none of them knew of her existence. It seemed the mask on her face hid her well.

"Welcome."

The deep voice made her jump. Behind her was the king of the kingdom, smiling in a black leather hood on his head. Him in all black was nothing new, but him suddenly appearing behind her was. He never behaved that way during the royal's dinner.

"I knew you'd come," he said.

"I do not need your welcome though," Aurora said aloofly as she held her weapon tight.

"You're in my kingdom, honey."

"Even if this is your kingdom, I do not need your welcome. You can just sit on your bed and read or f*ck with your servants."

Namjoon snorted. "You know I f*ck with my servants?" He then chuckled. "And, I'm... surprised. A graceful, sweet, beautiful queen with an ungraceful, bitter, ugly word. But that's sexy."

Aurora glared at him for a while, then walked passed him with the horse's harness in her hand to guide it.

"Let me show you the way."

"I do not need you!" She hurried to leave him, but Namjoon managed to pull her back.

"You only have water and ice magic, Aurora."

"So what?"

"You're going to Darago Cave, aren't you? The dragon's weakness is never water and ice."

Aurora rolled her eyes. "I have a sword."

Namjoon kept quiet for a moment, blinking his eyes multiple times. He said, "the dragon eats... metal."

"How the hell does a dragon eat metal?"

Namjoon shrugged. "You shouldn't ask. Our world's creatures are usually weird, you know."

She walked slowly, entering the kingdom with the king beside her. "You speak as if you have been into the Earth."

"I have. A lot. When I was a child, father always caned me about that. For leaving Serpheen without anyone knew."

Aurora kept quiet, only looking at him by the tail of her eyes.

"The humans on the Earth are much weirder than ours, you know."

Aurora then said, "then you shouldn't have gone there if you think they are weird."

Namjoon chuckled with his eyes shaped moons, dimples endearingly poking both sides of his cheeks. He then asked, "have you been to Earth?"

The queen of Roska let a moment of silence pass by before she finally answered. "Just once."

"Did you have fun?"

"Never."

"How come?"

"Could not use my power over ill-mannered people."