Chapter 24

(It's All Coming Back To Me Now By Ceilne Dion)

Daytona's Pov

I was racing out of the door. My heart was beating.

"Daytona! Get back inside! Why do you always choose to run out in the middle of the night?" Wilbur shouted after me.

I ran down the street and stopped at the corner. I put both of my hands on my knees and caught my breath.

"Jesus Jareds." He breathed out as I laughed.

"This is it!" I shouted with a smile on my face.

"You know, I love you and all, but what the hell are you talking about?" He wrapped his arms around me and I laughed.

I felt my eyes get watery and I reached up to his face.

"Can I touch your hair? Please?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"You remember?" He breathed out, almost nervous to hear my answer.

"I remember." I whispered before he smashed his lips down on mine.

I laughed as I ran my hand through his hair. The electricity shot more through my veins, the more and more I thought about everything, the more and more I felt alive.

So as I stand here, with the snow falling down on both of us, on the corner where I first asked if I could touch his hair, I've never felt more alive.

"And well, that's it. That's the story of how two strangers learned to fall in love again." I spoke, kissing Erikas head.

She smiled up at me with a soft smile. Will walked over to me and kissed my head.

"Can I see my goddaughter now?" Will asked with a smile on his face.

"No she's mine." I held her closer to me and he laughed.

"You don't get to decide things for me. This is a good fucking oppurnity and i am thinking about taking it. Don't you try and stop me for a second, from achieving my goals." Liana snapped at Ryder before walking out of the room.

They were arguing about how Liana is going to move. Basically Ryder was just being a protective older brother.

"Ana! I'm trying here, I just don't want you to be far from me."

"Stop being a dick!" She exclaimed and Ember hit her lightly over the head.

"Watch your mouth, my kid is in the room."

"Ember, you named her after my mother, shes going to swear a fuck ton." I laughed and Ember threw a pillow at me.

I shielded the baby and squealed as Will took her from me.

And just like I said.

This was the story of how two strangers learned to fall in love again.

447 Words