Holy crap I'm in Paris!

I arrived quite late in Paris and the sun was almost already set. And it was raining. I decided to take this time and just stare at the view breathing it all in. No more distractions.

I got more comfortable in the room but not too comfortable. I was staying here for just a night so there was no point.

After I had my nightwear for later on set out on my bed I grabbed the rest of my stuff and it was finally time to Surprise Isaac.

I decided to get the comfiest clothes on and I grabbed a raincoat Lydia had packed for me which was quite stylish and I fitted it on.

I washed my face cleaning myself up a little and I grabbed an Umbrella along with my suitcase so I could put my stuff at Isaacs. After completely covering myself from the rain I made my way down to the lobby returning my key so I could collect it in later.

I grabbed my umbrella and I walked in the rain holding the it over my head hearing the rain splatter everywhere and I walked out crossing the streets of Paris until i saw the familiar apartment Isaac described.

It looked ordinary, like the others until I spotted the huge green doors and on the walks they had lavender growing around the door creating a type of frame.

I walked in viewing what would've looked like a normal apartment building. Except it looked a whole lot richer then what I had seen. Isaacs room was on the third floor.

I used the elevator pulling my suitcase along with me and it slowly took my up on every floor until I reached the third one. I saw his door number and I knew exactly why he picked it.

Lucky number 14.
His stupid jersey number.

I knocked his dark wooden door and they had freshly painted goal handles. The only positive trait about his abzuvierende father was that he was rich from that graveyard they had. Stupid rich. And Isaac inherited it.

I got no response from the first round of knocking, so I tried again. And this time I knocked way to aggressively. "God wait a minuite!" Isaac yelled and I was trying to hold back my laughs.

He slowly opened up the door not even checking the peep hole and he slowly unlocked the door taking his time and he slowly pulled the door open.

There he stood. He was taller than I remembered. His hair was wet and he had no shirt on. His hair was messier than ever. And he was...he was Isaac.

"I think I have the wrong door." Was the first thing I said turning myself around until I was completely tackled by him as he hugged the hell out me squishing my rib cage completley.

"Bonjour mother fucker!" I squealed out and Isaac did not let go holding on to me way to tightly.

"Lahey! Can't breathe! Let go!" I gasped for air being a little over dramatic as I was tapping out and he let go of me slowly. I was finally with him again.

"You look a lot uglier." Isaac commented and I rolled my eyes at him and this time I was the one to tackle him as I ran out to hug him and it was like hugging a tree.

He spun us around and we both broke out laughing. "I thought your flight got cancelled?" He asked me yelling a little and I let out a laugh shaking my head.

"I wanted to Suprise you." I said still in his arms and I looked around at his apartment and it was honestly so pretty. Okay I'm marrying Lahey for the money.

"Thankgod your here because I bought about six tubs of ice cream and I didn't know who else to eat it with." Isaac told me as he pointed to his connecting kitchen and I couldn't help but laugh.