Placing his lips on the spot where he knew precisely her lips would be waiting.

He kissed her, as he vividly pictured in his mind the slightest opening of her mouth, just enough to welcome his...

He felt the mellow impact and the warm air from her breath.

She uttered a soft moan when she moved in closer as he tightened his arms around her...

Just then, sparks flew out of the exact places where their lips and bodies had touched.

All of a sudden, Hans was once more caught up in the moment...

He grinned to himself.

"Yes,"

"I'm back in Paradise..."

Then he started to sing his heart out...

...in his DREAM.

🎵 (Click the Play button)

(Resume reading)

While Hans sang, his sleepy face smiled as he embraced the bliss.

"What have I done to deserve this?"

"You could have easily been miles away."

"And yet fate had other plans."

"Once again, I find you here..."

"Smiling right next to my heart"

But suddenly, like the ones before, the golden moment didn't last very long.

For in his dream, the clear skies of paradise soon turned gray, and rain started to drizzle.

"What's this?"

"A short summer rain perhaps?"

"Probably just out to bless this happy experience."

But before Hans could even blink, the sky had quickly darkened and the trickling grew stronger and stronger still.

The once peaceful scene of the beach had blurred as raindrops the size of peas began to narrow the visibility to just a few feet away.

All at once, Hans found himself already soaked in place, and tried as he might, he couldn't move.

"What's happening?!"

Still, the clouds and the rain grew angrier by the second. By now the gentle splashing of the sea has rapidly turned into rough waves.

He began to hear the intense howling of the wind and felt its cold gustiness blowing mercilessly against his wet bare skin.

He stared far out into the horizon, just in time to see the birth of an ocean wave, FIVE STORIES HIGH. It started racing towards the shore, threatening to wash away everything in its path!

As he looked up, he recognized the ominous eye at the center of a swirling storm.

"A typhoon?!"

"I don't recall the weather company ever reporting a forecast like this."

For a moment Hans forgot all about the woman he was with while he tried to make sense of the inclement weather.