Y'ALL

I just want to start with the fact that I'm sorry I didn't get back into updating this book like I promised. I really meant to, pinkie promise.

On that note,  I want to thank everyone who has read this. I didn't ever think that anything I made would become so popular. When I started this book, almost 5 years ago, I was in a very different point in my life than I am now and it almost feels like those of you who have been here from day one have watched me grow up.

I would like to continue this book, but I've fallen out of the fandom (I also accidentally deleted all of the Voltron memes I had stockpiled, oopsies) and so I think this will be the last chapter of my book, but who knows. This is the first time that I've been on this site in, hell, maybe a year or two, so it'll be a process, but I was thinking that I might add some of my own writing to this account. I don't really have the motivation to write anything long lol. Sound off in the comments if you want me make a short story book, no hurt feelings if you guys don't want that though, I understand. 

Either way, thank you all so so much for being here with me on this wild ride, and if this is where our journey ends, then well, stay sexy cowboy.