⌗26 INFORMATION

Start from the beginning

a ding rang in your ears and you knew exactly who it was. it reminded you of what you had to do now. picking up the device you clicked the call button, on the second ring he answered.

"took you long enough."

raising a brow you picked up the speed letting the streetlights run over your car. each second you were met with a dim light to a bright one.

"i wouldn't be talking, you took five hours to respond to my message."

"unlike you, i'm busy."

"don't lie, if you hadn't noticed i keep track of what you do."

"how comforting that is."

"we'll meet tomorrow to talk things through. 3:30 at the cafe."

"can i suggest something?"

"no."

"great! so i was thinking.. we should put explosives in coras underwear. what do you think?"

as soon as the idea entered your ears, you picked up your hand ending the call. the phone screen went blank as the contact had disappeared and went out of sight. dropping it back into the cup holder you focused on the road.

many things were soon to come. cora had obviously crossed a line, but it was expected. she was the one to take things too far. and floch was a bystander who knew what you were talking about. he witnessed it first hand.

back in high school the two of them used to date. it went on for about a year. cora was the possessive type, she refused to let anyone look at the redhead. which wasn't hard for people considering no one wanted to look his way anyways.

floch had broken the unspoken rule of talking to other girls. supposedly he wasn't allowed to ask a girl when the class was over. it was so horrific that the brunette who had sat behind him was livid. an hour passes and cora got her greedy stubby hands on flochs scholarship he was getting.

and as the male gripped onto the paper in excitement she towered over him, doubling down in laughter. the image of the blonde girl ran around in her head as her fingers came into contact with the white paper. forcefully ripping the scholarship out of his hands she told off schools, telling lies.

and it worked. floch wasn't allowed in any college because of the things he did and said. but the best part was watching the two argue in the hallway. cora hopelessly trying to defended herself in the heated conversation. it honestly hurt to watch at times as she made no valid points.

asking a girl when class was over, was just unremarkable now.

your hand slid over the wheel as the car turned into the driveway. the black tires rolled over the concrete picking up loose gravel and storing it in the grooves of the rubber.

your body slowly started to droop as the familiar house came into view. at last you were only a couple steps away from entering your room and going to sleep.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

the new talk of the town was videos. how could it not be? everyone got one but they quickly deleted the message in case a friend went snooping in their phone.

looking around the hallway you smiled finding just the person you wanted to speak to. she had a pair of black straight baggy jeans covering her legs paired with a red long sleeve shirt. gold jewelry was accompanied as it sat all over her fingers and neck.

"hitch!"

at the sound of her name being called the curious female turned around. she went searching for a second before she noticed it was you. a bright smile etched onto her face as she rushed over to you in excitement.