⌗26 INFORMATION

Start from the beginning

lifting your pointer finger you gently tapped the male on his shoulder "i think it's time we get going."

you didn't want to leave. you didn't want to move from the position you were in. it was warm and comfortable, secure as he gave off more protection than the stars could.

but the night was only getting deeper as people started to drift off to sleep. you both had an hour drive ahead of you. and if you wanted to make it back to paradise safely then you should probably get going. trying to drive while your eyelids forcing themselves closed isn't always exciting.

eren let out a small sigh as he savored the moment for a couple more seconds. moving his hands away from your body he set it on top of the damp grass, pushing himself up. and as he did you felt the warmth you once felt be replaced by an aching coldness. it ran over your skin washing away the feeling.

sitting up you looked around on the ground searching for your phone. once you found the device you got up dusting yourself off, just in case you had grass on your clothing.

grabbing onto your keys you enlaced your finger into the metal object. and when you did the clanking sound stopped and the air became still again as the silence surrounded you both.

the night sky was becoming darker by the second as it towered over the world. it's dark color ran across each street and house providing no light. and in hopes to see out their window people turned on porch lights.

looking over at the male who scanned the ground for any objects he left, you gently jingled your keys. removing his gaze from the grass he nodded his head stepping forward to follow you back to the car. small yawns emitted from his mouth as sleep was still washed over his body. it begged his eyelids to shut and let his mind drift off into dreaming.

you took notice smiling at the small faces he would make "you can sleep on the way back, i'm pretty sure i have a blanket in my car."

squinting his eyes at the car headlights that flashed on for a second, he rushed over to the door. pulling it open and soon pulling it closed he looked at you waiting for the blanket.

turning your body to face the backseat you lifted yourself up reaching at a fuzzy black blanket that sat on a seat. once you took a hold of it you tossed it into eren's lap watching as he unfolded it laying it across his chest. his hands grasped at the edges as he brought it up to the side of his face snuggling with the soft fabric.

it wasn't long before he fell asleep. with the help of a seat heater he was long gone dozing off. coming to a stop at a red light you grabbed onto your phone getting directions to his house. starting the route the red light changed as the green color blinked on, shining on your face.

easing your foot on the gas pedal you drove off onto the long drive that was ahead of you.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

parking the car in front of a house you took your hand off the wheel. moving your body you leaned over and gently shook the male. this time he woke up not trying to hold onto the five more minutes he could get. looking out the window he noticed he was home and sighed.

smiling he averted his eyes from the house "thank you y/n." before you could say 'your welcome'. eren leaned over the console wrapping his arms around you.

at the feeling you lifted your hands placing them onto his back. the moment was short as your body couldn't stand to be awake anymore "alright now get out, i'm tired."

chuckling, the male took the blanket from his lap tossing it onto your head, while slipping out the car door. jogging up to his front door he unlocked it stepping in. right as you watched it close you started to drive.