Luis's home back in Miami was dark, it's atmosphere heavy but here... it's like a breathe of fresh air.

"I have sensors and camera's around this entire property," Luis placed his hand on my back again, closing in on the space between us. "So don't even think of trying to escape." I smirked at his words.

This place is so quiet, I can hear my own steady heartbeats.

"I wouldn't dare." I spoke with a low voice, his head tilting with amusement which he didn't show on his face but I could sense the piqued interest of his.

"Good." He looked down at me through his thick lashes.

He showed me around, the entire place was amazing; cool marble floors in each room as the walls were a calm cream colour which suited the organic modern decor with a splash of expensiveness.

"And my room?" I asked him once he showed me his room, his body freezing before slowly turned around with a sly smirk on his face.

"Cute," His lip twitched as he smirked, rubbing his stubbled jaw. "This is our room." Fuck me — no let me rephrase — fuck my life.

"Oh." It was evident in my voice how disappointed I was and he sighed.

"Get used to it." He jerked both brows; his hand trailing to my neck as he lowered the hoodie to view my bruised neck.

I felt his warm finger trail over the bruise and the dull pain ached causing me to push him away lightly.

I hate the way his touch feels, a bolt of sickening possessiveness creeps throughout mu body.

"I'm gonna go freshen up." And with that, I left him there as I walked off.

Dabbing on the finishing touch of my lipstick, I couldn't help but feel tensed at Luis's presence behind me, leaning onto the wall as he watched my get ready.

As if the process intrigued him, his watch articulate as he walked over now.

"I don't like that shade." He spoke with a clear voice, towered behind me and I could feel his body heat radiating on my bare back.

He watched my reflection in the mirror and I did the same, an idea popping into my head.

I grabbed the wipes, his eyes following me as I turned around; underestimating the gap between us.

I could see the devilish charms in his eyes twinkle, his brows furrowed ever so slightly as his dark features glared down at me.

"If you don't like it," I tilted my head up as I looked back with the same energy, holding up the makeup wipe. "Take it off." He hesitantly looked between me and the wipe, his eyes now lingering onto my lips.

Come on.

He slowly smirked, taking the wipe from my hand as he grabbed my jaw. Tilting my chin upwards, he made sure to step even closer as for a split second our hips brushed but he did that on purpose.

"I like when you listen to me," He muttered deeply, his voice hoarse as he concentrated on my lips, dragging the wipe across my bottom lip; intently watching it bounce back in place.

I lowly hummed in response which made him look me right in the eyes, no smirk, no humour on his face.

"Such a good girl," He whispered, it felt as if our faces were only inches apart as he kept wiping away. "Aren't you, amor?" I clenched my jaw, a weird buzz in my lower stomach as I balanced myself.

I only nodded and he now smirked cockily.

"Let me hear your words, Amara." His smirk gone once again as his chest barely touched mine, the slight heaving of my breasts rubbing against him ever so slightly and this has backfired so much.