32. Gᴏɪɴɢ Aʟᴏɴɢ

❝Ironically, the people you meet by accident are often the ones who become an important part of your life

❝Ironically, the people you meet by accident are often the ones who become an important part of your life.❞

----------------------------

"The superstar is finally here," Armaan said as Keya settled before him. She giggled and shrugged. "I got to attend a meeting. Suri is making sure I don't meet anyone or even have time to breathe in between," she said and rolled her eyes.

He nodded. "So it's going great then," he asked. She smiled and nodded. "It indeed is," she said genuinely.

"How about you?" She asked as she scanned through the menu. "It's good for me too," he said.

She eyed him in between the reading and slid the menu card aside before folding her hands on the table. "Are you dating Tia?" She asked suspiciously. He scoffed and shook his head a little.

"She was there when I needed a friend to rely on after Jaid... I mean Dev left..." He said. Keya sighed and nodded.

"You should accept her proposal. It's a high time," Keya said. He chuckled and shrugged before speaking, "Let's see."

"About what?" The chair beside them on the round table got pulled and Tia got settled with a smile.

"Umm... He was saying..." Keya started teasingly but Armaan stopped her while speaking in between, "About Dev... We were speaking about Dev, right?"

Keya shrugged and made a face. "I am not sure," She said while trying to keep her face straight. Armaan sighed hopelessly and shook his head. "I guess someone wiped on you too well," he murmured as she started laughing.

Tia chuckled while seeing their newfound banter. "Can someone tell me what happened?" She asked finally.

"I guess Maan will speak about that and I will take a leave. I need to go and meet Maira," She said. "Say my hi to Sam. I haven't met her in a pretty long time," Armaan said while rubbing his head.