10. Fᴀʟsᴇ Rᴜᴍᴏᴜʀs?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❝People will always spread rumours about you

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❝People will always spread rumours about you. People will always cause a drama involving you; but the only thing you can do is rise above them with a smile.❞

-------------------------

A few days passed by without seeing Jaiden anywhere. Keya was growing anxious with every passing minute. She did see him in Bandra once when she was passing by but by the looks on his face, he looked just fine. He was smiling for the paparazzi with Armaan on his side.

Why did he do what he did? The question kept haunting her but she had no one to ask, she had no one she could empty her heart with. It was suffocating her and it was frustrating her but she couldn't even show it. Her mind was drifting away from the work yet she was trying her best. Suri noticed the change in her. She was calmer than usual, she was continuously thinking something. He tried to ask but she just shrugged it off.

Another day arrived and it was time to travel. The shoot was in Pune's Engineering College as she had to shoot some pivotal scenes for a movie that she recently signed. It was a nice change from the movie that didn't interest her even a bit, her action drama, and so it was expected from her that she should be happy considering this was one movie that she was looking forward to for a long time. But she looked rather grumpy as she kept watching outside continuously.

That same highway, that same road, and all those thoughts clouded her mind even more. Jaiden's face flashed through her mind. Their kiss played in her head. She held her breath when Khandala neared. The same narrow road came in her view where they went and she looked away. She pressed her lips together and moved her finger through them unconsciously. The road was left behind and the car approached Lonavala speedily to get to the historical city that lay ahead of it.

Mumbai-Pune highway was as beautiful as it has always been. The green mountains stood tall from all sides while making the journey a pleasing one. The road was as smooth as it could be and Keya has always loved travelling on it but today was different.

Her team looked excited. Isha and Subodh were sitting beside her in the backseat while Suri was resting in the front seat with her driver beside him. The jokes were on but they all noticed the changed mood of their heroine. She would start with her blatant jokes in no time but everyone would still laugh.

Oɴᴇ Tᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ Aғғᴀɪʀ ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें