t w e n t y- s i x

Start bij het begin

Are we talking about the same Maxwell or does he have a twin?

My phone screen lit up with a call, making my attention turn back to it as I saw the contact name, Grayson💜. Realizing I had left him on read, I quickly picked up the call and put it to my ear.

"Hello?" a velvety female voice came from the other side of the phone, my mood instantly turned happy as soon I as heard her voice,

She was Noor Fawzi, Grayson's fiance.

She was a native American and she had the prettiest hazel eyes I have seen in my life. The first time I saw her, which was like a year ago when she and Grayson got engaged, I was completely smitten. Her smile was fucking gorgeous and if she wasn't getting engaged, I would have totally gotten her number.

Okay, now I sound like a fuckboy.

But not my problem that every fucking girl I see is so gorgeous?

And when you see their boyfriend/husband...

yeah no thanks, they most definitely deserve better.

Sorry, not sorry.

Kathryn tells me that I have a crush on everyone that I see, and lowkey I agree.

Except for one person, Maxwell of course.

ew.

Back to the topic, she and Grayson worked in the same company as him. I think they are engineers or something like that.

I have been living for 24 years and I still don't know what engineers are supposed to do, whenever I ask people they say that they "work" but what exactly do they do?

Anyways.

Grayson's mother once came to visit him in the office and when she saw Noor, she found her really mannered and nice and was smitten by her beauty(ahem like I was ahem) so she asked Grayson if they could arrange them together in a marriage and to my fucking surprise, he agreed??

Trust me when I say, for the longest time I thought that Grayson was gay.

Okay back to the story, Grayson's mom sent a proposal to Noor's house and again surprisingly Noor agreed.

They have been engaged for about a year and I am desperately waiting for their wedding.

Or for them to have a kid.

"Hi Noor, how are you?" I questioned slightly relieved that she is also here with Grayson to give me advice.

It's not that I don't trust Grayson giving me advice, it's just... a man's advice can never be fully trusted.

"I am great, are you okay?" she asked with a hint of concern in her voice that made me smile again.

"Yep, just need advice on something," I said quietly, cringing at my words.

"From me or Grayson?" she questioned.

"Uh both, if that's okay," I said softly. I am not someone who asks people for help like ever, there is just something in me that stops me from asking and makes me want to do it myself.