She inches her way blindly around the room to where she thinks she came from, and feels for an exit. After a few minutes she finds a door, but it doesn't appear to be where she remembered it being. Weird. Oh well.

She feels her way around this room as well, avoiding metal sticking from the walls, and shuffling around debris as best she can. After a few minutes, she seems to be in yet another, different room. She feels her chest start to tighten, and the necessity for fresh air is stronger then ever now.

Now panicked, she feels along the walls less carefully, accidentally cutting her hand. She doesn't even feel it from the adrenaline, and continues to feel her way around.

"Freddy! Sun! Help me!" Her words echo around the room, bouncing back to her ears a few times, appearing to mock her. Like they're saying, "you're alone in this room, and it's your fault for chasing them when Freddy said not to."

She grabs her flashlight from the jacket pocket and switches it on and off, desperately trying to get it to turn on even for a sliver of a second. It's all she needs, is a single glance at where she is.

"Come on, you stupid thing! Work!" She slaps it into her palm a few times, before her frustration turns to fear.

"Please, just turn on! Just for a second?!" Nothing.

Tears drip from her face as she slowly sits on the dirty floor, putting her head between her knees.

It's just a dream, you're still dreaming. Wake up, wake up! Wake up!

She doesn't realize it but she's pulling her hair, so hard that it comes out in small chunks.

"In here!" She stops when she hears a voice. is that really them?

"Freddy? Freddy! Roxy! Chica! Moon, anybody..." she scrambles to her feet, turning in the direction she heard the voices. In her anxious state she runs towards it, but is stopped abruptly by a pipe sticking from the ceiling.

She falls to the ground, dizzy for only a second until she jumps back up. Unfortunately, the dizziness made her forget which way they came from.

"I'm here!" She says, but she's not sure if she yelled it or not, since her head won't stop spinning.

After a few moments her dizziness fades, and she hears a voice behind her.

"Naughty girl... we told you to stay behind." She spins around, to see two red eyes peering down at her. She sobs in relief, wrapping her arms around Moon, making him slowly hug her back. He tries to get her to detach herself from him, but she doesn't let go, her anxiety too high. He sighs, lifting her up, making her wrap her legs around him, as he takes her out of the labyrinth of a back room.

Once in the open, Freddy, Roxy, and Chica stand around the door, their eyes illuminating her and Moon slightly.

"You're safe now, starlight." Moon holds her close to him, as she still clings to him like a koala, crying into his shoulder.

"Y/n! What happened? Are you okay?" Freddy's voice is laced with concern, and he reaches out to touch her shoulder, but moon steps back from him.

Y/n doesn't respond, nor does she seem to hear him. She trembles with each sob, gasping for another breath each time.

"Let's get her out of here." Roxy says, and they run to the exit.

Once out in the open, Moon coaxes her to let go of him and speak.

"Y/n, what were you doing in there? And what caused you to be so upset?" Freddy says innocently.

"I-It was dark, and I couldn't find my-my way out. I panicked." She admits before turning back to Moon.

"It's alright, starlight. You're safe, now. Here, take one of these." Moon digs into his pocket, pulling out a Moondrop candy. Y/n sniffs and takes the candy, looking it over.

"It will calm you down." He says, stroking her hair, with a firm grip around her waist that brings her comfort.

She simply nods, probably not able to talk if she tried.

"I don't understand, what made her so scared?" Chica says with concern.

"The dark, Chica. It scared her, she thought she'd never get out." Freddy explains.

"Come now, starlight. Let's go home." Moon starts walking towards the woods, holding y/n like you would a toddler, her head resting on his shoulder. The Moondrop takes effect, and soon she's fast asleep.

"I told her to stay back. Why did she not listen?" Freddy says, his tone gentle but stern. Chica had a comforting hand on Freddy's shoulder.

"I don't blame her." Roxy says.

"What?" Freddy sounds appalled by Roxy's statement.

"We did leave her with no warning. With Monty, no less. It's no wonder she ran away." Freddy thinks for a moment.

"But it does not explain why she came back to the Pizzaplex. Her life was constantly in danger while she was there. Who would want to go back to a place like that?" Roxy simply shrugs.

"But Freddy... she was scared. Maybe she just wanted to be with you or Moon!" Chica adds.

"That's not it." Moon adds, making them all look at him.

"She wouldn't do that. It was something else." Moon says, making everyone mentally contemplate the reasoning.