SC 2

LISA'S POV

"HELLO JISOO?.... YEAH, I'M COMING UP....THERE WAS A LINE TO THE RESTROOM THAT'S WHY I TOOK TOO LONG...K." The music was loud it bangs to my ears so I raised my voice at the phone.

I climbed up to the second floor, Irene was waiting for me at the top of the stairs.

"Long line or you were making out with someone?" Irene teased wiggling her eyebrows.

We started walking slowly as we talked.

"It was Sehun-"

"You made out with your annoying ex?"

I stopped walking and looked at her furiously shaking my head. "No! He forced me-"

"WHAT?! WHERE IS HE?!" Irene angrily said and was about to go downstairs. Irene us very overprotective to me, active all of them.

"No need Irene, there was this pretty hot girl who did a job for you. She saved me from that man." I said while we continue to walk.

"Pretty hot huh?" I nodded, I mean I was telling the truth.

"There you are!" I looked up and saw Jisoo waving her hand to us. We walked to them and took a sit beside Jisoo.

I closed my eyes as I cling to Jisoo's arms. I haven't drink a lot yet I already fel dizzy and sleepy.

"You okay?" Jisoo asks, I nodded snd opened my eyes. The alcohols infront of us was so tempting.

Maybe a little more drink?

I was about to get a drink when Jackson came and sat down the empty seat across us and he was with a girl.

Wait?!

It's the girl who saved me a whiel ago from Sehun. Could she be Jackson's girlfriend?

"Jennie!" Jisoo beside me yelled looking at the girl beside Jackson. So her name is Jennie.

"Jisooyah~" Jennie stand up the same with Jisoo, they hugged together like they haven't seen each other for a long time.

"I think she's Jisoo's twin." Mina scooted near me and whispered to my ears.

I looked at her in disbelief, so she is Jisoo's twin sister? She is pretty to be honest, and smoking hot too not gonna lie.

Jennie sat down beside Jackson as Jisoo returned to sit with us. I took a glass of whiskey as I feel, jealous?

Of who exactly? Looking at Jackson right now, suddenly everything fade away. How do I say this, nothing. I felt nothing for Jackson!

Jennie and Jackson are whispering to each other and I can't help but to get....jealous?

I just met her a few minutes ago???

"Stop squeezing your glass! It'll break." I heard Jisoo whisper yell at me.

I scoffed looking at Jennie amd Jackson laughing. Then suddenly Jennie turned her head to me and I saw her smirk.

I played along and smirked too, crossing my legs revealing my long milky legs from the slit of my dress.

Success! She looked tense on her seat. She broke the eye contact first and heard her clear her throat before taking a glass of her alcohol.