FRUIT 13

LISA'S POV

I never really had the chance to thank Jennie for what she did a while ago. And when we were finally alone here at the cottage, I gathered my all to thank her.

But after that, I really really had the urge to tell her about the twins already. It's making me insane, it's making me think I'm such a bad person for hiding it from her. Hiding the fact that she's also a parent.

It became worse when Jisoo told me about Jennie wanting to have a family. She wanted to have kids and that Miyeon her supposedly girlfriend who can give her everything, didn't want to start a family with her.

I noticed the silence engulfing between me and Jennie so I breathe deeply closing my eyes trying to calm myself first before I drop the bomb.

As soon as I felt at ease, I opened my eyes and looked at Jennie who was looking at our friends playing.

"The twins are yours Jennie."

Jennie froze on her spot, she looked at me right through my eyes. I felt a heavy weight lift up on my shoulders when I finally told her about the twins.

"Say something Jennie...."

She opened her mouth but no words came out, she's contemplating if she's gonna say something or not but ended up speaking anyway. But that made my heart clench on the words she said.

"You're taking them away anyway, what's the point of you telling this to me."

My eyebrows knitted, "I may have been a very bad person for hiding this from you, but look at the brighter side. I finally had the guts to tell you about it even if we know you tried want me to abort them, and I'm not gonna take them away from you. The twins.....they grew attached with you Jennie. They're happy with you."

That's right, Jennie has been spending a lot of times with the twins as per the twin's request. They've been hanging out a lot, they go to the arcades, amusement parks, eat outside, they even take Lia with them which her parents agree with since they are also sometimes busy and Jennie have free times. Perks of being a CEO with a company who can run without her anyway.

"They sure are, and I'm happy with them too." She mumbled enough for me to hear. "Are you gonna tell them?" She asks facing me.

"I will tell them Jennie. They've been looking for their other parent lately...."

Jennie nodded, I glanced at her and saw her looking at the twins who was sitting by the shore together with Lia. I saw her eyes glistening and smiling.

I smiled at the thought that her dreams finally came true about having kids.

"Thank you Lisa. Really, thank you very much." Her voice cracked and I saw her crying. I stand up and went to sit beside her to be a friend.

I wiped her tears and gave her a hug which I can see she panicked if she's gonna hug me back too.

"It's okay Jennie, you can hug me." Which she did, she hugged me tight afraid that I'll be gone. She's hugging me tight as if I'm her life support. She burried her face head on my shoulders sobbing mumbling thank you repeatedly.

"Okay stop crying now, they're coming. You don't want them to see you crying don't you?" I teased which she chuckled quickly wiping her tears and sitting up straight.

We're now back in Seoul and today, me and Jennie will talk about the twins to Taehyung. We already told everyone at Jeju about the the twins, of course not when the twins are around. It'll take time for us to tell them about Jennie.