Fruit 3

A/N: triple update for this week, since I'm going to be very busy on the following days

LISA'S POV

Reaching the Kim Entertainment building, I found myself getting nervous. My heart rising rapidly as we step into the elevator.

I felt Jisoo's hand patting my back. "Don't be nervous, I'm here. She will take responsibility for the baby no matter what."

I just stared at the elevator door waiting for it to open as I fidget my fingers.

~ting

The door opened revealing an empty hallway. There's nobody there, it's an empty floor to be frank. I think it's a meeting area?

We stepped out the silver box and walked further inside the floor until we teach a room with a long desk.

"Sit down here, I'm gonna call Jennie." I nodded and she left. I walked around instead of sitting down. I'm thinking of what could Jennie's reaction be.

That one night stand's fruit is this. Her not using protection bear this.

It's like a bitter sweet fruit that you'll enjoy but slightly suffer because of the taste.

~knock knock

I turned my head and saw Jennie leaning on the door and then my phone vibrated.

Chu🥕: Lisa, I'm afraid I can't accompany you talking to Jennie. Rosé was hospitalized, she got into a small accident. Sorry.

Me: it's okay Jisoo, give me updates on her condition. Jennie's here already.

I didn't wait for her reply, I put my phone back to my pocket and faced Jennie who was now sitting on a chair. She's so intimidating yet cute.

"Is there something you want to talk about Lisa? Jisoo told me about it just a while ago." She started, I swallowed a big invisible lump on my throat. Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. I opened my eyes and looked at her right in the eyes.

"I'm pregnant and it's yours." I dropped the bomb, her face was blank, expressionless.

"Are you sure it's mine?"

I nodded, she let out a chuckle. "Look here Lisa, how sure are you that's mine? It could be one of the men you sleep with."

My blood boiled at her statement. Is that how she see me? My hands are clenching under the table already ready to slap her.

"I'm not a slut or a whore Jennie." I said sternly looking at her cold feline eyes.

"I'm not taking responsibility for that, that was just a one night stand Lisa." She stated.

"If you just used protection or let your seed out instead inside of me then this problem wouldn't happen!" I yelled, she just gave me a 'are you done' look.

"How will I suppose to know, maybe I thought you're using birth control pills." She said standing up from her chair.

"Again, I'm not a slut Jennie!"

She went silent for a few minutes.

3rd POV

The brunette has been silent while the blonde's thinking about the mext words that will come out from the brunette's mouth.

Until....

"Abort that baby."

"Are you nuts Jennie? Do you know what the hell you're saying?" The blonde girl says gritting her teeth.