Fruit 8

JENNIE'S POV

"Merry Christmas grandma and grandpa." I said and kissed both of their cheeks.

We all gathered on the living room, the Kims are all here. We have a big family. My parents are also here and also Taehyung's family.

"Mom, dad.." I heard Taehyung call and stand up with Lisa and the twins. "I want you to finally meet Lisa and the twins."

Lisa bowed and went to Taehyung's parents to give them a hug. "It's nice to finally see you in person aunty and uncle."

"Please call us mom and dad." Aunty said whuch Lisa nodded. She then took the twins, then the twins greeted both aunty and uncle and gave them kisses and hugs.

"Woah, Lisa is really beautiful isn't she?" I heard Rosé whisper to me. I'm not gonna lie, she really is beautiful.

After the introductions, I can see how Taehyung's parents really love Lisa and the twins. But it really hurts, it's killing me seeing how happy they are and how I see Lisa and Taehyung together.

"Here aunt Jennie.." I got back to reality when Yeji came holding a big box of gift.

"What's this?" I asked her shaking the gift.

"It's me and Hyunjin's gift for you. We bought everyone a gift but yours is extra special." She said whispering the last words. I only chuckle and started to unwrap the gift.

My eyes widened when I saw a brown teddy bear. The bear looks exactly like my teddy bear when I was a kid. I lost it because a dog took it away from me before.

"Me and Hyunjin bought that for you, we used our own money because I like you very much." Hyunjin said smiling that made my heart melt.

"Can I have a hug?" I asked the both of them. They quickly wrap their small arms on me and gave me a warm hug.

This is feels so good, I feel like they're one of me. How I feel safe and comfortable whenever they hug me.

They pulled away and said goodbye as they went to their mom.

Taehyung then came sit with me and gave me a can of beer. "It's been a while since we had a talk, let's go to the garden?"

I nodded and we made our way to the garden, we sat down the swing. It was the swing we used to play back then.

"So, what do you think about Lisa?" He asked as he drink his beer.

I looked at him then to the can of beer I'm holding. "She's good... Very pretty too."

I can see him smile on the corner of my eye.

"She makes me happy you know, she has been my happy pill in New York. Whenever I miss you all and feel homesick, she's always there to cheer me up. And I can't help to ask myself what did I ever do to deserve someone like her." He said.

"You're a nice guy Tae, I think that's why." I said forcing a smile.

There was a moment of silence until I broke it.

"By the way Tae, about the twins."

He looked at me, "What about them?"

"Are they yours?," He raised his brows at me, I panicked so I immediately covered it up, "hey, don't get me wrong, I was just wondering. You know.."

He chuckled at me, "No, they're not my kids but I already consider them as mine. They're Lisa's, she didn't tell me about their father, and I don't think she has a plan to tell me. But I completely understand her."