Chapter one: Back again

Hooooooooowdy hoo (if you get the reference you're amazing) Carlos here, delivering the sequel of pink and white that no one really asked for but who cares, I wanna write this sequel

So where were we again, oh yeah 

no warnings here, just an introduction 

also, I apologize for any spelling mistakes throughout this book, I don't really check carefully when I release chapters, no I do not do practice drafts and all that shit, I just wing it.

Anyways 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the distance in the cookie world was a kingdom, one that was constantly expanding in growth in many ways, most importantly, growth in citizens, and a year ago, a special couple moved into the kingdom. 

"HEEEEY, COME BACK HERE!" yelled Custard Cookie III, he was yelling at a cake hound and was chasing it, "GIVE ME BACK MY STAFF!"

He'd been chasing the cake hound for a solid five minutes and the poor kid was starting to get tired, "This is not how royalty is treated!" 

Custard cookie was gonna lose the cake hound at this rate, but then a man stepped out in front of the hound, it ran into him and dropped Custard's staff, "Looks like someone's been a bad boy, off you go, shoo," command the man. The small pup complied and scampered off.

Custard looked up at the man, panting in exhaustion, "Oh! h- hi SYC."                                                         And there he stood, our very own Strawberry Yogurt cookie, he bowed down and presented the staff to Custard cookie, "Your staff, your majesty," he said in a lighthearted manner. Custard cookie giggled.

"Why thank you, my royal subject," he said still giggling, and took the staff.

Custard cookie was about to say his goodbyes when a female voice spoke, "There you are, babe!"

The two turned around, "Oh h-hey Parfait, didn't see you there," Strawberry Yogurt chuckled. His girlfriend, Parfait cookie was walking towards them, "Oh hi, Custard cookie."

"Hi, Ms. Parfait."

She looked at Strawberry Yogurt, "What are doing out here with Custard cookie?" She asked, "Oh I was helping him, I was gonna go get Mint Choco so we could hang out at Key Lime Pie's place when I saw a cake hound take his staff and I got it for him."

"Aww, how sweet of you," she gave him a small kiss, "Yucky," Custard cookie stuck his tongue in disgust, "Oh calm down kid, it's just a kiss," Strawberry Yogurt told him.

"Kissing is gross."

"Oh grow up Custard," Parfait said lightheartedly, "Well, farewell, my royal subjects," Custard bid farewell to the couple and skipped off to the kingdom, Strawberry chuckled, "Kids."

"To think that we might kids of our own one day," said Parfait, Strawberry Yogurt went red, "K-kids!? Already?" 

"Not right now, silly, we haven't even gotten married yet," Parfait held his hand, "but just think about how our future is gonna be like."

"Well, all I know is that it would be an amazing future."

"What makes you think that?" She asked.

"Well, because you'd be with me, of course," he smiled, Parfait giggled.

"Hey, you were supposed to go visit Key Lime and Mint right?" She reminded him, "Oh! Right! Thanks for reminding me," she smiled lovingly at him, "You're welcome."

She gave him a small peck on the cheek, "See you later." Strawberry Yogurt stood, admiring his girlfriend as she walked off, then something popped up in his mind, it was something that Parfait had said, "we haven't even gotten married yet," marriage, that was the thing that stuck out to him, he had thought about marriage a few times, the two had been dating for a year, they had learned a lot about themselves in that year, like how parfait had two mothers and how Strawberry Yogurt has secret anger issues, he still remembers when he told her.

"You have anger issues!?" Parfait did not expect her boyfriend to be a short-tempered person, "Yep he does," piped up Key Lime Pie, "you should have been there before he started taking yoga classes and meditation, If you were to piss him off then..." Mint Choco shuddered, "it'd get scary."

He laughed at the memory, surely he thought, that proposing would go smoothly, they're both 25 now, surely nothing would stand in their way, nothing at all!

Nothing.

Right?