Epilouge

Raine's POV

*3 years later*

"Jamie stop running in the house!" I yelled as I saw my 1 year old boy toddling around.

"Raine calm down." Markus sighed and hugged me behind and held onto my nine month stomach.

"He's gonna break something in the house." I said as he almost broke a frame.

"Ok Jamie why don't you help me set up the dinner table so mommy can finish cooking." Markus said and picked up Josh.

Jamie giggled and nodded his little head as they both left the kitchen.

I put the mashed potatoes on the table along with some green beans Mac and cheese. Markus put Jamie into his high chair and put on the lid so we can put his food their.

Markus got out the steak and the juice since Josh was at the table. I had to chop little pieces so it's easier for him to eat along with the green beans.

I place Jamie's food on his little high chair and then put my food on my place and ate the food.

"I will never know how to season meat like you hon." Markus said as he took a bite of the steak.

"It's a secret Markus I can't tell you." I giggled and ate my Mac and cheese.

"Tell me your secret."

~~~

"Congrats Luna it's a girl." The pack doctor said after pushing for ten hours.

"Yay." I said after it was over.

I laid down on my bed as Markus cut the cord and the nurses wrapped her up.

"You did it momma." Markus said and kissed my sweaty forehead.

Markus wiped my forehead with a dry washcloth and moved my hair out of my face. I bet I look bad but I was worse with Jamie. My face was red as a tomato from pushing his chubby body.

"Rest love you're sleepy and sore lay down and try to sleep." Markus said and gently pushed me on the bed.

I nodded my head and laid my head down and looked at the ceiling. I could hear the door open and heard Markus greet them. I assumed it was Cassandra and Scott with are son, Jamie.

"Where is my granddaughter I want to hug her till she pops." Cassie said and put Jamie on the bed next to me.

"Hi mommy!" Jamie said and hugged my arm.

"Hi baby boy." I said and pecked his cheek.

"Jamie wanna say hi to your little sister?" Markus asked as he held are daughter.

"What should we name her?" Markus asked.

"I want her middle name to be Abigail." I said as he placed her in my arms.

"Why not Blake? It's a boy and girl name. Plus if we move people will think she's a boy." Markus snickered along with Jamie.

Like father like son. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I have friends, a lovely pack, and a loving and caring family.