Regret

Shoto's POV:

It has been a good while since I hear anything from my bunny. He didn't texted me nor called me at all. This fact alone was worrying me.

Did I tie him to hard?

Is he still stuck?

Can he reach his phone?

Don't tell me his phone run out of battery!

Izu please text me!

I am worried.

Did my sperm donor find you?

What's going on over on your side?

Why does it feel as if I just send you off to your own burial?

I don't like this!

Maybe I should go and check on you....

Yeah lets do that!

Just in case!

You are hurt and if you can't get out...

God!

This was a stupid idea!

Why did I even let you do this?

As I was thinking that Istarted to feel bad. No the truth was I had a bad feeling all along. This wasn't something trivial as just eliminating a fly or snitch out some villain hiding spot. We were talking about Endeavor. He was the number 2 hero and we were about to frame him.

Not only that but my old man even punched me to the point that I got a nose bleeding from him and I was sure that my cheek would be bruised as well.

The idea of my pure bunny getting killed by my sperm donor was haunting me. I couldn't take it any longer and pulled out my phone out.

Thank good I insisted that you install a gps tracker app on your phone.

Now let's see where you are...

.
.
.

Why are you at the outskirts of the city?

That's an abandoned district too since a villain destroyed it a year ago.

What are you doing the-

No!
Nonono!
Nononono!

Please don't say that End-a-hoe realized that you were in there!

Shit!

I need to get to him!

In his state he wouldn't be able to put a decent fight!

I'll kill him if he touches my bunny!

I don't care if I get into prison for it.

Ineed to help him!

And right after that I'll end Bakohoes life too!

If I am getting into prison anyways might as well take another one with me.

...

Now is not the time to think about that!

Ineed to get going and that fast!

Let's see... The roof would be the fastes way there!

Thinking that I created some ice to get upand started running towards Izuku. The closer I was getting the worse I felt. It was as if my own consciousness was telling me that things were about to get terrible wrong.

I must have looked desperate while I was running since not long after I startes running Aizawa-sensei appeared besides me.

Aizawa: Todoroki! What are you doing?!

Me: bunny! My bunny needs help! I can feel it! I need to get to him!

Aizawa: Problem child....

Me: My sperm donor! He will kill him!

Aizawa: I am aware of that.

Me: I need to get there! He needs me!

Aizawa: I get it. Don't do anything rash! Stay behind me!

We run over the roof straight to the location where Izuku was supposed to be. At this time I didn't question why he didn't ask me why I knew where he was or why he knew it. It seemed logical that he would know it. For some reason it felt natural too.

Please stay okay!

Please!

I can't stand the thought of losing you!

You are the first person to accept me with all my quirks.

I know life wasn't fair to you Izu-bunny!

I know how hard it was for you and yet let you do something like this!

I really should have thought it over once more!

Now it was only us running towards Izuku. There was no police no other hero at all. More importantly I could tell how worried Aizawa was about him too. The look in his eyes... He was afraid of losing his son. Let's face it! He loved Izuku out of the whole class the most and considered us all as his kids. It was a matter of fact since it was pretty obvious. Our dear homeroom caterpillars just refuses to accept the fact sometimes.

The moment we arrived, I could have killed Endeavor soo much. Thankful Aizawa punched the man and made his quirk deactivated for a while so that he could beat the crap out of that piece of shit. Me on the other hand... Well I ran straight to my bunny.

How the fuck!

If Aizawa didn't react fast...

I would....

God dammit!

How dare he choke my bunny to death!

A/N: Once again some more pics for the simps!