he opened his eyes when didn't feel them, he looked around and the two are currently missing. and also the baggages behind his closet made him frowned.

"love?!" he called as he left the room.

"i'm here, honey." a voice from the kitchen responded.

"i checked the baggage, it's mine and jake. mind to tell what's happening?" he asked, johnny faced him with a smile on face before leaning a kiss to him.

"we're gonna leave the country for a while," he said while smiling, while ten dropped his jaw. "we will leave this afternoon using my private plane, so pack your personal things." and he gave him one more kiss.

"where's jake?" he suddenly asked when he had already processed everything.

"oh, there's a pudu and a lion kidnapped him." johnny said calmly.

he was about to react when he remembered that donghyuck was used to be called pudu and mark as a lion, he just sighed and made his way back to the room.

ten fixed some of his personal things, he also double checked the baggage and it's completely their clothes. this must be the gift that johnny said last night.

"but how about soonyoung?" ten asked.

"there's a maid in the house and all of them thought this was just a business trip." he smiled, making ten rolled his eyes.

"yeah, business trip." ten said, the two looked at each other's eyes and burst out laughing.

ten was also happy about this, he's been wanting to have a time together with him. he likes seeing jake and johnny together, he loves the feelings of them being complete.

jake is currently sleeping at ten's embrace, johnny was the one who's pushing the cart where their baggage was. they were now leaving.

"give me jake, honey." johnny said when they were about to enter the private plane.

ten was amazed as he entered inside, there's two huge chairs at each side, a mini bed at the back of it and it could be closed by the blinds. ten put his bag down before taking a seat since jake is going to sleep on him.

"you can also take a nap, this is gonna be a long flight." and he brushed the thai male's hair.

"i hate your surprises." ten said, making johnny laugh.

"and i love seeing you being excited about it." he smirked.

johnny wasn't lying when he said it's gonna be a long flight, ten and jake was now watching the sun shining up. well, johnny is still sleeping.

ten went back to sleep, same with jake. they've been awake in the midnight that's why they were sleepy as fuck. hours after when johnny woke them up to eat breakfast.

"woah, beach!" jake said happily.

ten also looked at the window and he saw the clear water. they looked like they were going to land on a private island. it was huge and they already saw some houses that looked so expensive.

"we are going to land on a private island," johnny said.

"god, johnny. this is so freaking beautiful..." ten said happily, there's no words that can explain what he was feeling.

"is baby jake also happy?" johnny asked, the kid stopped eating the jelly and nodded his head happily.

"i want to swim on the beach." he giggled.

until the plane smoothly landed, jake was now on johnny's. ten hands were held by johnny like he was going to be missing, well, he was also happy when johnny held his hand. johnny always assured him that he was always on his side whenever they went somewhere.

he doesn't want to lose him.

"welcome to the island, mr. suh and mr. lee." the people who's wearing uniforms greeted them.

ten can't do anything except smiling at them, those people who greeted them were now leading the way. more walk and walk until they reached those beach houses that has a same designs.

they went inside and their baggage was put down at the corner by the staff. the house has a second floor and there's three rooms there. johnny went to the master bedroom, carrying the baggage.

"there's a stock here, love." ten said as he checked the kitchen.

"what do you want for dinner?" johnny asked.

"hmm, i will just cook here instead of eating outside." he answered, johnny smiled and nodded his head before carrying the baggages once again.

the kitchen was kinda huge, same with the living room, ten can't imagine how much johnny spent on this. especially their trip to be here on the island.

"so, what's the plan we will do first? there's a lot of activities here." johnny asked, they were now eating for dinner.

"dada, daddy. i want to paint and we displayed it on the house." the kid said, giggling.

"that's kinda a good idea, baby. okay, we will write about it later. any ideas?" and he looked at ten who's currently thinking.

"tattoos?" he suddenly said.

"with jake?" and he pointed at the kid, which made him earn a slap by ten.

"are you crazy? jake is still a child, i mean, just the two of us. maybe jake can also get the fake one." ten said.

"sounds good though, anything else?" johnny asked.

"swimming!" jake said happily, which made the two laugh.

they were planning while eating, after the dinner, ten washed the dishes before making their way to the living room where johnny currently writing down their plans.

"this will be the best thing to happen in my life..."