• Chapter 19 •

🔸Enjoy 🔸

Information

| Arisu's POV |

I hear someone is knocking on the door. 'Too tired...' Until the knocking stops. That must be Usagi. "How long are you going to sleep?" She closes the door as I heard her walking closely.

"Did you drink too much?" As she opens the curtains, "Agh..." I cover my eyes from the brightness, I stay like this for a bit as I ask her, "Did you get any information?" I ask, peeking a little bit from my arms to see.

"Not at all." Said Usagi, I look at my side seeing Rin being covered by sheets, I finally stand up so could gather some information that could help us. "I should go gather some information now." I said.

"It seems like Hatter has taken a liking for you both. The militants have their eye on you, so be careful." Said Usagi, "You don't know what they'll do to you." 'Another thing to avoid huh.' As I said to my mind, I have to be careful around those guys.

I have to make sure Rin doesn't get close to those guys. I nodded at Usagi. "Is Rin here? When I came to Rin's door she wasn't there so I'm hoping she could be here." Said Usagi looking at me.

"A-ah yeah she's here... sleeping." I pointed at the bed as Usagi give me a confused look. "She's covered by the sheets." I said so she won't panic. Usagi went to the side of the bed where Rin is sleeping.

Usagi removed the sheets from her as she sighs in relief, slowly waking Rin up. Ever since I meet them Usagi has been very protective around Rin always checking on her. They're pretty close if you ask me. She's like the mom in the group.

"Good morning..." Said Rin rubbing her eyes. "Good morning Rin." I smiled at her remembered what happened last night.

• Timeskip •

| Rin's POV |

After we ate, we decided to gather more information, and of course, I'm here all alone trying my best to talk with the others at least three or four people. I stand here near the pool where everyone is fun.

'Okay, Rin you got this. For Arisu and Usagi.' I look around who could I ask. Until my eyes landed on three people talking... flirting? I'm not sure, I straighten up my body and walk towards them and I take a deep long breath.

"Uhm...Hello, I want to ask something." Ask them hoping I'm not sounding nervous. They stop from what they doing as they look at me up and down. The girl in the middle looks at me and smiles, "Sure! Come sit with us!" She said, 'Oh? She seems nice.' I accept her invite as I sit on the vacant seat.

The two boys who sat beside her started to drink their drinks. "So what do you want to ask?" She continued, "Oh I was wondering what do guys think about this so-called 'another world'?" I ask. The girl drinks her drink and begins to speak.

"Well... Ever since the people disappeared I mostly thought that is the end of the world. But not until I heard that you can't escape and you have to play games to survive." She said.

The two boys look at me as they fight over who's going to talk next, 'What a pain.' I said to myself. The boy on the left finally speaks, "Speaking of escaping you can't escape like literally. A friend of mine told me once you leave Tokyo those laser beams will kill you."

I nod at him. "How.. long you guys have been here the Beach?" I ask, the boy on the right said, "Not so long.. 1 month as far as I remember." I nod again.

"What do you think about the Beach?" I ask my third question, the girl answers this one. "It's a nice place. You could enjoy and party all night." 'Of course, you will say that...'