~~~

(And it was at this moment, the author decided that the readers hero costume is the same as the drawing. Just a few changes in the jacket aka more pockets-)

~~~

Two hours, only two hours and now our precious reader was currently at her therapy session.

Her lips formed a thin line as she stared at the ticking clock before her eyes wandered around somewhere else at the pens.

(Y/n) thinks she's done with therapy as of this moment because her past few sessions have actually helped her with deciding what she is going to do with her life.

The therapist came in and greeted her with a smile as she waved back, (Y/n) leaned forward as the therapist took a seat and then they both began what they've always been doing.

Talking about her current situation and what describe what her feelings are towards the current situation.

Then they talk about the life she wishes to have and how she will do it.

There were... times, when (Y/n) had to bring up the battle because she still couldn't sort out her feelings, like she didn't understand what she lost and what she hadn't lost.

"I guess... I'm still confused," (Y/n) admitted, rubbing her hands together as she thought back to hollow eyes, the blood from the final battle in the world before this world and....

Was she angry?

"Are you angry?" The therapist ask and (Y/n) stared into the lilac eyes of the woman in front of her.

"I don't know."

"Do you feel like you lost anything at all?"

(Y/n) stared into the distance and wished to shed tears but...

"No, it feels like I haven't actually," (Y/n) admitted with guilt, before adding something that no one in this world would understand.

"It all feels like a dream."

A dream, a continuous loop or her imagination.

Like a song played on loop on their playlist.

Like she's just there, neither existing nor living.

She closes her eyes to the sound of ticking because as time goes on in this world, if feels like time has stopped moving all together.

"Do you wish to continue living?"

"Yes."

"So then what's stopping you?"

(Y/n) opened her eyes.

"The will to even move and go outside to try again."

(Y/n) smiled wryly as the therapist fell silent because they both knew that they can't relate to whatever (Y/n) was feeling right now.

"I don't want to die," she whispered, "But I don't want to wake up either just to see another day passing by, my time to become an adult growing closer and yet I still have no plans."

"I just... I'm not ready for it I guess."

"No one is ever ready," the therapist said softly and the reader smiled.

"No, not everyone," (Y/n) echoed, "but I've had enough time."

Time...

Time is a fickle thing isn't it? Never stopping to wait for us and we can only ever hope to catch up with what we've lost.