Chapter 2: Trust 🌺

Start from the beginning

They stopped at the center of the platform - waiting for something. 

In their native tongue, "State your business here," A voice boomed from the shadows. 

Eila spoke up first, "We are of no threat. We've come to inform all of you of the good news."

Silence

"Which is?" The voice said.

"Which is that you all have been released from your curse," Eila replied. 

"Says whom?" The voice said, as the man finally revealed himself from the shadows. He looked confident and also skeptical of what Eila had said. The feeling was mutual. 

"Says Goddess Amora," Eila replied with her head held as high as his. They locked eyes with one another - never leaving them. 

Silence

"...And whom are you to have that authority to interpret anything from the Goddess?" Said a woman that appeared from the shadows. Long braided black hair was pulled back - showcasing her toffee colored face. 

"Would you like to find out?" Hazel threatened, prepared to wipe out the whole room if she had to.

"Don't you dare threaten us!" Said the woman before she activated her powers as if she was prepared to attack. 

"No-" was the only thing Eila was able to utter from her mouth before Hazel responded by activating her own powers. However, no one but Eila was aware of how much power Hazel held within her and was still growing. Hazel herself still didn't know her limits to the power she had within her - however, she decided to showcase a preview of her power. 

Hazel's eyes began to glow gold, making the whole room shake as she lifted her hands, lifting herself into the air. The woman was no match for Hazel. No one in that room was a match for Hazel and Eila knew it. She also felt the spirit of this unknown woman and immediately identified her to be younger than herself and Eila was therefore stronger than the woman. She looked over to Ox who looked at Hazel with horror in his eyes - she had to intervene and quickly. Before Eila could respond to stop any further threats, a spell was casted around the woman - enclosing her inside - prohibiting her from any attacks she thought to make. 

Eila was surprised to see such a thing being that the spell didn't come from her. Nonetheless, the woman was taken care of for now, now her job was to tame the Cinbrid still floating in the air, ready to take on anyone who dared to attack her or Eila. 

"Enough, Fia!" Commanded another voice Eila didn't recognize. She looked over by Ox to the male that appeared from behind him with his arm extended, he must have casted the spell on the woman called Fia. 

Furiously, Fia shouted in her native tongue to the man enclosing her in the spell, "What the f**k are you doing?"

Eila looked to the Azeditarian once more: skin reminded her of a coffee tone with markings drawn all over his body (in true Azeditarian form). Locs that were neatly hung down to his shoulders, never covering his handsome face. His narrow downturned eyes bore into hers with a lighthearted intensity in them. From his aura, she could sense that he was indeed a friendly.

"Who are you?" said that same confident man from earlier. Eila looked at him with a quizzical look on his face. His muscular arms remained crossed across his muscular chest with one hand on his chin. He looked up to Hazel who was still ready for war if anyone took it there.