His heart was aching as he couldn't remember her mother's face. He couldn't remember anymore memories of her, and whenever he does, his head starts to ache.
It felt like his memories had been erased.

It felt like he was showering with ice. The pain in his palm so immense to the point it was clearly numb. A trail of blood ran down his nose.

- Cale, control your damn powers!

Abby called out.

Adal, who didn't seemed to notice anything was looking down on her tea as she fidget her fingers. She felt a pang of pain in her chest. She couldn't bring herself to look at Cale.

'If I escaped with her and protected her, could she have lived?' She asked herself again the same question that had been bugging her.

She tried to keep a steady voice however her expectations failed her as she choked with her own words.

"I didn't even knew why she ended up there, nor her birthdate, how old she is. She just disappeared like a bubble like the way she appeared infront of me."

A tear slipped out of her eyes but her hands automatically wiped them away.

Adal finished her tea and stared at the red haired Infront of her as if she didn't just shed a tear. She doesn't know how things ended up this way, she couldn't call it fate or destiny. It rather felt like a binding curse.

The connections of events felt like it was planned by a higher being and was enjoying watching as they unfold things. It felt surreal that she didn't believed she had just accidentally saw the man infront of him bloody then turned out to be the son of the person she adored.

Cale stood up from the bed and stuffed the dagger inside his pocket. He lazily covered his head with the hood of his cape.

Adal and Lerk stared at him with curiosity.

"Adaliah..." He called out without looking at her.

"After we save Litana... bring me to the Arena."

Adal shoot up from her seat. Her eyes burned in anger.

"There is no way I'm putting Jour's son in danger. You punk, listen to me, I'm older! That place is within the Underworld. Arthur rules that place. Are you simply wishing for suicide? !"

Cale didn't looked at her, he walked towards the door.

"I need to know why mother ended up there. And the pendant she stole, I need to know what it is."

Cale's mind was in utter chaos. He couldn't understand why. How her mother died, and the connection of the two Ancient Powers she found in her library.

There was too many things to uncover, that he wasn't aware of the fact that he was biting his lips.

His eyes glowed crimson under the hood as he try to calm down his building anger.

- Cale, what about the prophecy Sura shower?

Vitality of the Heart asked with a low voice.

Cale clenched his fist.

The little girl.

It was Lily and Arthur, he was sure.

'I need to save Lily in the Arena.'

He thought himself.

In the mean time, a red haired Princess drenched in rain wonder inside a foggy jungle.

Two men following her from behind while a man with a cloak over his shoulder lead them.

"Rosalyn-nim, are you sure the dragon is real?" The man infront asked, squinting his eyes trying to pierce through the thick fog.

Rosalyn smiled. "It's not called Path of No Return without a reason."

I'm discounting this. Thank you for being with me for the past 2 weeks I've written this 48 chaptered ff out of nowhere lmao.

The reason is, I don't have the heart to do it anymore, plus the ending is pretty much tragic.

Read here for the summary:

The gem Cale's mother stolen from Commander Arthur was Abby. Abby was a dragon who died in the hands of Arthur. Originally, Thames bloodline were responsible for taking care of child dragons.

Now here's the reason why Cale will die, Transmigrator KRS in the original plot was left alone. Everyone died in the end and he was the only one left alive just to kill White Star. He made a deal with GoD to turn back time, however OG!Cale was the one who turned back in time, but in different dimension.

Without any memories of what happened, OG!Cale regressed and transmigrated into another world.

While Kim Rok Soo became an ancient power which is Sura who can't even talk to Cale since it will slowly exhaust him. What Cale was seeing wasn't prophecy but informations Kim Rok Soo absorbed with his abilities.

As for WS, White Star can only exist in 1 world line, so in the world where Og!Cale turned Arthur lived.

In the end, Cale will die and return to KRS's world where he belongs and Sura will become defective and will be handed down to Alver Crossman who kept it as a luxury as a reminder of Cale. Abby will be handed to Choi Han with haft of its powers reduced.

While KRS!Cale will return to his world where his friends are alive, but their memory of him was forever gone.

He will be locked in his Villa as punishment that will only break if anyone remembers his name, it was a curse for messing up the world lines.

Krs!Cale will stay there, hoping for anyone to set him free.

That's the end, If you guys have any questions let me know and im sorry for not continuing this, writing stories is just something not for me😭

Although I'll try to update one shots on my Ao3!

Thank you.