Chapter 16

Choi Han stared at the back of scary red haired Cale Henituse. Even now, he's hands are still trembling in the presence of the trash. Just a week ago, he was as week as a rat but now, his presence screamed disaster. He hate to admit it but, he wants to know more about this Cale Henituse. Is he really trash? Or just faking it? He asked himself remembering how he returned for him.

Earlier, Choi Han felt helpless as he look at the ground feeling defeated. He can't do anything. In the past days Choi Han were with them, he felt at home. Even tho Beacrox was always asking for a duel and end up loosing, he would still make them delicious food. And Rosalyn and Lock, whom they had saved from the attack of the black caped terrorists taught him magic.

Lock already lost his family, and Choi Han won't be able to forgive himself if Rosalyn also die.

Just them, a explosion broke out Infront of him. Menacing crimson eyes stared at him. He felt a shiver.

"What are you doing, aren't you going to save that nosy princess?" Cale said in a icy voice. Choi Han was confused and wanted to ask questions but he saw the barrier slowly restoring back again, so he dashed inside. Cale turned his back.

"Why... Why did you helped me?" He couldn't help but ask. Choi Han couldn't see a reason why the trash he beaten up into a pulp until it was bloody is helping him when he should be resenting him.

Cale stopped walking and reached out his hand, ice came out from it and the black caped person who threw a fire ball at them froze from head to toe.

"Just like you, I have to protect someone important," the answer was enough for Choi Han.

Cale raised his bloody sword which had slain a few of the terrorist's heads who tried to approach him despite him releasing the Dominating Aura.

- Cale, remember, you're going to hurt yourself if you use too much power. Your plate might be wide but Crybaby is the only one keeping it balanced.

Abby's voice echoed inside Cale's mind, he just smirked. He doesn't mind getting hurt even just a little if it's what it takes to save Basen.

- Sob! Why am I being put in such a hard job! You're a terrible human!

Cale frowned.

"Is he crazy?" The blood crazy mage murmured as the red haired smirk and frowned. It was indeed a strange sight.

"Aren't you the crazy one here?" Basen retorted with a shaky voice. He was still in shock with his hyung's sudden arrival. He should be resting right now. Basen wanted to ask a lot of questions but pit everything aside.

The mage smirked at Cale, "You're strong, your blood must be delicious then."

"You still have the strength to speak even tho you're already going to die?" Cale spoke as he stepped closer to the immobile mage. "How brave."

Cale raised his sword ready to slash his sword at the mage when the crazy mage grinned.

"THROW THE BOMBS AT ME!"

Three men wearing the attire as him jumped down to them from the balcony of the Plalace of Joy.

Cale could use his ice, but Basen might lose an arm from the impact. Cale frowned.

He raised both of his palm in the air and a blinding silver light flashed and a giant silver with white wide wings appeared Infront of them and blocked the men.

- I'm going to help too!

Raon said inside Cale's head and four layers of blue shield surround Cale's silver shield. The three men's body collided with the shield. One of them made contact with Cale's eyes.

"Go to hell you crazy punks!" Cale shouted as their bodied exploded with a ear piercing sound. The force made by the explosion was intense that Choi Han, a.strong swordsman, fell on his ass once again. Cale stumbled but Roan's round head supported him from behind, prevention him from falling.

- Human, you can't fall!

Cale felt his hands burn in pain, it was worse than the freezing numbness Abby can cause. Cale bit his bottom lip.

"KUUAHHH!" Red blood came out of Cale's mouth and nose.

"Cale-nim!"
"Hyung!"
- HUMAN DON'T DIE!

Choi Han stood up and grabbed Cale's shaking shoulder. But Cale didn't need it. He actually felt better when he puked blood.

"I'm fi- KUAGGHH!" Blood came out of his mouth again.

- Why am I working so hard! Sob!
- Cale, I'm hungry.

"You're clearly not fine, hyung!" Basen called out as he tried to stand up seeing his hyung puke blood the second time.

"Hey punk, get those two to a priest," Cale's empty eyes met Choi Han's teary eyes. 'What is he crying for?'

But Cale just lazily stood up straight, swished his hand to the left and the crazy blood mage's body was thrown to the left.

"Y-you-!" The remaining mages attacked Cale with their magic and blades but he froze them to the spot and beheaded them. Cale was showered with their blood and guts, his were eyes glowing more crimson.

He approached the blood crazy mage looking at him with fear. Cale looked down at the mage as it tried to crawl away from him.

Cale pierced the tip of his bloody sword on the mage's thigh making him twitch it pain.

"Y-you- fucking b-bastard!" The mage shouted.

Cale smirked and turned the blade 360 degrees and the mage cried.

"P-please let me go- ACKKK!" Cale pulled out his sword and stabbed the blade on the mage's hand.

"FUCKING HELL-" It shouted but Cale stepped on his head and turned the blade the same way he did with his thigh.

"P-please...spare me..." The mage begged to the point Cale felt sorry.

"Really? But why should I?" Cale's voice was as cold as his ice. It made everyone around him shivver.

"I-it wasn't me! It was Venion Stan who ordered me to kill h-hig highness!" The mage shouted and numerous gasps echoed around.

"My brother did?" Taylor Stan, who had been crippled by his brother was in shock.

"Venion Stan, that bastard again..." Cale's blood started to boil.

He wanted to freeze everything.

- Cale, I swear, calm down! You might end up hurting your brother too!

Cale glared at mage as he stepped harder on his head.

"Raon, should I kill him?" Cale whispered. The dragon had been quiet ever since the mention of the bastard Venion Stan.

- Human, he actually helped t-the bastard torture me two times...

The answer was enough.

"I see," Cale raised his hand trapped the bloody mage with ice from tod up to it's chest.

With a speed faster than light, the blade went thru the mage's neck.

Heavy cold air left Cale's quivering lips as he spit the blood left on his mouth. He looked far behind him where the bloody Basen was being healed by a priest.

Cale pulled out the sword he stabbed on the blood crazy mage's throat. Red liquid splattered on the ice trapping the mage's body, and then giant Silver shield protecting everyone from the bombs started to disappear like a spec of dust.

Everyone was too speechless and scared to move.

The trash, Cale Henituse was covered in blood as red as his hair, and his eyes were shining like a crimson fire. The sight was terrifyingly beautiful.

Choi Han gulped.

-
-

"Ho...crimson eyes," a blonde man said pulling out his sword.