Chapter 12

"468, 469, sob, 470..."

Cale groaned as he opened his eyes and everything was unsteady, as if he just had drank fifty bottles of wine. His shoulder feels wet and somehow heavy, and there's a loud sobbing near him.

"H-heavy..."

"HUMANNNN! YOU WOKE UP. WHY DID YOU FAINTED I THOUGHT YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE US ALREADY!"

The black dragon's loud voice echoed around Cale, then he felt two small hands touch his forehead and neck at the same time.

"He really doesn't have a fever," the familiar voice said.

- Cale, are you alright?

- WHY DID YOU SUDDENLY FAINTED? AND WHAT DID WE JUST SAW?! THAT WASN'T SURA.

- You- how can a human have 10 ancient Powers and still be breathing fine! Your plate should have been destroyed when you got me!

"Cale-nim, are you alright? Please tell us what's wrong?" On asked fear and anxiousness visible thru her yellow brown eyes.

Cale sat up holding his temple trying to remember what happened earlier. He looked around, they're still inside the cave.

"How...how long was I out?" Cale looked at the kids with arched eyebrows.

"Human, you were out for 1 hour, 24 minutes and 36 seconds! You can't die yet you know! Me and On and Hong will destroy the world and kill ourselves if you die!" The black dragon was worried, but his words we're not suitable for a 4 year-old.

The two kids nodded their head in agreement. Cale felt a shiver.

"We rushed here after dongsaeng dragon told is you fainted." Hong said rubbing it's head on Cale's cold hand. "You kept on saying Rok Soo... What is Rok Soo?"

Rok Soo...

Cale's head hurt at the thought of the name.

"Let's go back first. I need to gather my thoughts."

———————————

"So you're telling me I have 7 other Ancient Powers inside my body other than the four of you?" Cale confirmed as he took a sip from his tea.

- YES! IF YOU GOT ME A LITTLE TOO LATE YOUR PLATE WOULD HAVE BEEN SHATTERED! Gahhh, how dare a human like you-

- Calm down, you're not helping in any way.

"Hah... What the hell." Cale washed his face with the palm of his hands trying to to digest all the things he just learned. He now has 11 ancient Powers inside him, without knowing where the other 7 came from.

"So what happens if my plate breaks?" His voice was quite and muffled.

- You're going to explode. I haven't even tasted all the kind of foods and now you're going to die? You poor human, sob!

Glutton's answer made Cale groan out loud. He banged his head on his table then started pulling his fiery messy hair in frustration.

His mind was already a mess after knowing there's a  possibility that his brother, Basen will die.

The 3 children stare at Cale from the bed.

"Noona, has he gone crazy?" Hong asked running his head on On's head.

"HE CAN'T GO CRAZY! HE HAVEN'T GIVEN ME A NAME YET!" The dragon quietly shouted. On just shook his head at her 2 dongsaeng and sighed.

"Then why can't I talk to them?" Cale asked as pull up the hood of his cape thinking it'll help him calm down.

- It's because Ancient Powers are originally not supposed to communicate with anyone! You're the weird one! It's the first time a human has heard my voice.

The Vitality answered annoyance and amusement mixed on its voice.

"Then how am I supposed to use them when I do not even know what they are and their abilities are?" Cale frowned as he lifted both of his feet from the ground and hugged himself. He looks like a child who didn't got another piece of candy.

- I can smell the Dominating Aura, Sky eating water and Fire of Destruction. About the others, I'm not familiar with any of them.

- SAME HERE.

- You unlucky human, having those powerful and dangerous Ancient Powers at once. Sigh.

Dominating Aura. Cale thought and he suddenly heard the dragon shout.

"HUMAN! WHAT WAS THAT? YOU'RE SUDDENLY AS STRONG AS MY PAW!" The black dragon flew around Cale feeling a familiar power. The feeling felt the same as dragon fear.

The two kittens shivered in the corner with their eyes wide open and hair standing to it's ends.

- IDIOT! YOU CANT JUST USE DOMINATING AURA OUT OF NOWHERE! ITS ALMOST THE SAME AS DRAGON FEAR!

The Vitality shouted and Cale immediately thought of stop using it and the 2 cats started to calm down.

"I apologize. I was just testing some things."

"W-what- things is it for it to felt that scary-" Hong asked still shaking a little. It was a feeling they had never felt before. It  felt like they were about to be skinned alive.

"Nothing." Cale said turning back to the table and banged his head again multiple times.

"So, what can the other two do?"

- Fire of Destruction is for fire and lightning obviously. Your hand mind feel a little hot while using it. As for the Sky eating water, it's obviously water. But I have no idea how it's supposed to work. I have never seen it's powers.

- YOU KNOW A LOT!

"What a pa-"
The familiar light flashing appeared and a unfamiliar scene broke out before Cale's eyes. It showed a scenery that looks like a war. There's mage's and black elves... Cale found the sight strange. There's a lot of beast people he had never seen or heard before. And on the sky, there's a five dragon's flying, one is black, when the other is golden white and then other three were skeletons. There's a person covered in cape riding the one of the skeleton dragon, then on the other was a familiar black haired person. And on the middle of everything, there are two red haired men, the other was wearing a white mask while the other has shoulder length hair flying beautifully along with the strong wind.
There's another flash and Cale automatically stood up.

He was panting. His heart started to ache and tears started to flow out his shaking eyes. He didn't know why. But he know he needs to start moving now to save is brother.

'The present is more important than that nonsense.'

He wiped his tears and tried to calm down before turning to the children averaging 9 years old.

"We need to get moving. Now."

The three children obediently went down the bed.

"Rok Soo... What the hell does Rok Soo mean."