1 ~ The Pilot

Anthony's POV

I was sitting in bed, bored, and scrolling on Instagram when suddenly, my screen changed. I went from watching myself dunk on Russell Westbrook, to seeing this girl lip-singing a song on TikTok. I soon realized that I accidentally clicked on a notification and was brought here. I watched the video and listened to the words that were traveling through my ears.

"Peepin' your steelo. Just once if I had the chance, the things I would do to you." These words filled my room as I watched as she ran away from the camera, did a handstand against her wall, and arched her back. Then, I read the words on the screen.

"anthony ramos: i need a chair"

My eyes widened as I realized that this Greek goddess was talking about me. I looked down at the caption to see that she had tagged me in her video. I didn't want to make too much of a public fuss, so, hoping she wouldn't say anything, I liked the video, and followed her. I went to her page to see that she was a teacher. Those kids must be so lucky.., I thought to myself as I scrolled through her videos. Scarily, I was tagged in another video. Thinking she was outing me, I clicked on the notification.

"Innie weeny, teeny weeny, shriveled little short dick man. Don't want, don't want, don't want, don't want, don't want, don't want, don't want. Innie weeny-" I watched as she came from a room, pulled some lingerie out of a bag, then smiled and walked out of frame. Damn, she knows how to tease someone through the phone.., I thought to myself as I rubbed my erection through my pants. I read the words on the video.

"pov: my 🥷🏼 said he had a bad day"

The caption of the video was simple, but it turned me on more than I was and more than I wanted to be.

"my 🥷🏼 = @anthonyramosofficial"

At this point, I was blushing like crazy and extremely turned on. There's no way a girl that looks like her is claiming a guy that looks like me. After scrolling through 90% of her videos, I decided to go to her Instagram account. I scrolled through a few pictures, then proceeded to follow and message her.

"Hello beautiful❤️", I typed. I deleted the message.
"Yo." I deleted the message.
"Wsp." I deleted the message.

"Wsp pretty girl😍"

I knew this was cliché and wasn't me, but I figured it was what she would respond to, so, I sent it.

"Uhhh, hi?"

"Damn, I didn't expect you to respond😅"

"Yeah, mhm. Who is this and how did you hack Anthony's account?🤨"

"Wait, I didn't hack his account. I swear this is me."

"Sure it is. Prove it."

"Okay."

I sighed as I opened up the camera, smiled,
took the picture, and sent it. "Would a hacker have a current photo of me??"

"Holy shit😟"

"🤣"
"Let's try this again"
"Wsp pretty girl😍"

"There's no way in hell this is actually happening.."

"Yep. Listen. Please don't freak out and please don't tell anyone about this. I would like to keep this side of my life private. I know you probably hear this more than enough, but you're extremely gorgeous and I would like to get to know you."

"fr? like ur not just tryna get a free fuck? cause idc i'll do it just for u👀"

"LMAOO i'll keep that in mind but for now, i wanna get to know you...i'll get to know ur perfect body at some point😉"