Chapter 25: What will You Use it For?

"N-No.... Why did you bring me here?!" Izuku shouted.

"I didn't bring you. One For All did, with my assistance." Schizo's voice echoed through the streets. "This is a vision every bearer of One For All must witness and one way or another, they have."

Izuku stumbled out of the alleyway he started in and wandered down the city street. It was empty and looked like an earthquake passed through. The ground was cracked and uneven in many places. Cars sat on their sides and tops and looked like something big just flicked them aside.

"Do you know the original bearer of One For All? The same being who scarred All Might, who killed the bearer before him. His name is All For One."

As Schizo told his story, a blurry image of a tall man in a black suit appeared in the dark red sky.

"Is he the one who did all this?" Izuku asked gesturing to the ruined city around him.

"This vision will reveal to you the destroyer. But it depends who you are, what you desire to do with the powers you've been bestowed."

Izuku suddenly felt he wasn't alone. Two shadowy figures, a distinguishable male and a distinguishable female appeared behind him. He could only make out their outlined bodies but no other features besides glowing sinister eyes.

"It's your test, bearer."

The two figures now sprinted toward him at full speed.

Izuku yelped and leapt away, much much farther than he thought he physically could. He landed backwards, tumbling back on top of a short two-story shop. "Wh-What the-?"

The male shadow slammed his hands into the building below on ground level and large hot explosions erupted, immediately tearing the building apart. It cracked and tumbled as Izuku fell with it.

He landed uninjured but at the feet of the female figure who slammed him across his face.

Suddenly his body felt weightless and he noticed the ground below him slip away. "Ah! What?!"

He drifted, flailing uselessly up into the air higher and higher. His eyes locked on the two shadows who appeared more and more familiar. And it filled Izuku with dread.

The female tapped all ten of her fingers together. And he fell toward them.

Suddenly green lightning flashed around him and his fears disappeared.

Izuku flipped his body around and landed hard on his legs, but they were unharmed. He didn't even feel a scratch on himself as he now stood before the two shadows.

"You destroyed this city, Izuku Midoriya! One For All came from a villain! And to a villain it shall return." Schizo shouted, sounding almost desperate. "It is your destiny!"

Suddenly the towering shadow of a large muscular man stood before him, between the shadows, who were revealed to be Ochaco Uraraka and Katsuki Bakugou.

"Who are you, boy?" The shadow revealed itself in a dark suit.

"I...."

"Who are you, you useless nerd?!" Katsuki's voice echoed.

"Who do you wanna be?" Ochaco's voice added. The voice she had when they were kids pretending to be heroes together.

"You too....can be a hero." All Might's voice echoed now.

"What? No! Not All Might! What are you doing?!" Schizo shouted.

Izuku stamped his feet in his karate stance. "I am Deku. And I will become the greatest hero and take down every villain who threatens my world!"

All For One lunged at him as he charged the towering villain.

He couldn't help but glance at his sides. Katsuki and Ochaco were charging All For One beside him. Together.

They jumped up and as each of their fists came in contact with the villain, he dissipated into mist.

Izuku landed on his feet again and looked back. Even his friends were gone.

"I know who I want to be and what I will use my power for. My hero gave it to me because he trusts me above all else to keep a Symbol of Peace and deliver a smile to the world!" He shouted. "Now bring me back!"

Without warning, he blinked and reappeared in his mind room. The spark of One For All was growing visibly, but slowly.

"Congratulations, Izuku Midoriya. You're worthy...." Schizo sighed standing on the other end of the room. The whisps of his thoughts cleared the distance between them.

"You're worthy...of death!" He charged forth.

The golden whisp of One For All wrapped around Izuku's body like armor and he blocked Schizo's first punch. Without controlling it, Izuku's fist swung left and knocked the old villain back against the wall.

Izuku didn't have the time to see how cool he must've looked, he remained focused on his enemy. "Get out of my head!"

He rushed the villain and, raising his leg forward, he kicked the villain right through the wall of his mind, literally knocking him out.

Once again, he blinked and appeared someplace else. Only this time, he was no longer in his own mind but back to reality.

He stood there on the beach as Schizo fell out of his chair as if he'd been kicked in the chest.

The villains and his friends all stared in shock at what they just saw.

"H-H-How did you do that?" Densist asked, very timidly, unlike his normal confident demeanor.

Schizo coughed and thrashed around in the sand. "NOOO! Do you hear it?! No! I don't see you! Save me! GET OUT!"

"You.... You broke him." Mumi whispered.

Densist expanded the tires and junk off of All Might. "L-Look we'll do whatever you say just don't hurt us!"

"Excuse me?" All Might asked.

"What the hell?!" Katsuki asked.

"Izuku, what did you do?" Ochaco asked.

The villains all threw their hands up and stood in front of the group.

"Wait. Where's Mariko?" Izuku looked around.

"Mariko... Was Schizo's sixth voice...." Mumi explained.

"Schizo had a Quirk that let him get inside people's heads and...control them.... But at the cost, he became schizophrenic at a very young age and developed six voices in his head." All Might added. "But I never suspected he could do that."

"He didn't. His Quirk did...." Mumi said.

"When he first found us, he tried everything except his Quirk to convince us to join him and form a gang. Then we watched as some....girl literally climbed out of his head. Whatever she did, he wasn't speaking hundreds of kilometers an hour with different voices. He seemed calm and more stable." Densist continued.

"But he hurt her.... He tortured her and seemed to control her better than any of us." Mumi said.

"There were times she...made us feel like a family." The elastic villain added.

Izuku felt tears in his eyes which quickly dripped down his cheeks. He turned to Schizo, who was still writhing helplessly in the sand, like the psychopath he was.

"So she's... She's back in there...."

"She will rest well. Where Schizo is going, he and all his voices will have plenty of time to sort things out." All Might stood and declared. He walked over and picked up the villain by his shirt.

"I thought I finally found someone who knew me..." Izuku sniffed.

Katsuki smacked the back of his head. "You idiot."

Ochaco sighed and grabbed his hand. "You did, when she moved next door years ago." She said, giving him a comforting smile.

"I'm... Guys, I'm so sorry..." He said. But his crying didn't stop. It only increased.