Wishing you had bought more clothes in Kom Ombo, you dug deeper into your bag until you found some clothing that wasn't harmed in any shape or form.

After getting ready, you let Jotaro use the bathroom until he was done, sitting down on the bed and letting you apply the bandages around his abdomen. The stab wound was healing way better than you thought, so instead of wrapping him like a mummy like last night, you applied a large non-woven sponge, securing it with medical tape.

“That should do it for now. Don't strain yourself too much Jojo.”

“I can't promise that much.”

“You have a point, but that doesn't mean that you can be reckless. ”
You ended it by slapping a bandaid on Jotaro's cheek.

“Now let's go, I'm hungry.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast and checking out of the hotel, the team took a bus to Luxor, nearly a two-hour trip. Holding Iggy in your lap, you and the dog watched the sights outside the window, soaking in the historical wonders of Egypt. 

The bus stopped just a small distance away from the city center, leaving you to wait for Joseph as he went to the bathroom. Meanwhile, Avdol gave you a little history lesson about Luxor.

“Far West to the Nile lies the Valley of Kings, where old pharaohs are laid to rest. The tomb of King Tutankhamun also lies here in the Valley of Kings.”

“Wow,” Polnareff gasped, “so this place is pretty historical.”

Avdol nodded, continuing. "Apparently, there are still people who secretly dig underneath their houses without the government's knowledge, hoping to find treasure."

“Do you think there's still some treasure left?” you ask.

“There may be, Miss Jackie.”

“By the way, what's taking the old man so long?” Jotaro grumbled. “It's been nearly 15 minutes.”

“He should be done by now unless he's been attacked by an enemy Stand User. Shall we go look for him?” Avdol said.

“Beats standing out here.” you shrugged.

After a few minutes of walking, there you found Joseph laying against a rock on the ground. What on earth is he doing?

“Mr. Joestar, what's the matter? We're going to head out soon.” Avdol called out to him. “It's getting late, but there should be a cafe nearby.”

“U-uh um—I'll be right there!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the cafe, you and Jotaro stood at the edge of the platform, looking out at the beauty of the Nile shimmering as the sun sets below the horizon.