Private Eyes

🎵They're watching you~ they see your every move🎵

Avdol, unaware of your situation, was soon placed in a predicament of his own.

“Well, my good sir, since you've already provided the payment method, all you have to do is sign this contract and the luxury submarine is all yours.”

With a grand smile on his face, the salesman anxiously itched for his pockets to be filled.

Taking a pen, Avdol signed his name on the blank space below, finalizing the purchase. It was finally over.

All that was left was to high tail it out of here with you and it will be smooth sailing.

“Thank you very much for your service today.” Avdol shook his hand vigorously. “My sister and I will take very good care of it indefinitely.”

Smiling back, the salesman gripped Avdol's hand a bit too tight, grateful for this opportunity he too was given.

“Since you're pretty much the last customer of the day, tell me more about your family. I often hear about the plans many have for these machines.”

“My apologies sir, as much as I would like to start, I have to leave soon on a schedule.”

Waving his hands, the salesman gestured him to sit down, disregarding Avdol's urgency.

"It's just a few minutes of your time, my good sir. After all, that beautiful sister of yours seemed to be having fun with that woman she was speaking to earlier. Coming home doesn't seem to be of primary urgency to her."

Come home.

Those words echoed in Avdol's ears, his vision slightly swirling with warm colors of red and yellow. It was at that moment, he knew.

"MAGICIAN'S RED! RED BIND!"

A ring of fire immediately is thrown in the salesman's direction, only to be sliced in half by a decorative sword. 

In a showy display of fire and poise, the salesman easily cuts through Avdol's flames, taunting his power through posing. 

"Well done, Muhammed Avdol!" he said, tearing off his ghutra, singed from the fire. "Unlike the mistress outside, you reacted quickly."

"Mistress?" Avdol muttered, gasping when he realized. "Jackie!"

"The name's Hall," the salesman introduced himself. "My sister and I represent the King and Queen of Swords." Reaching out his other hand, another sword materialized, strengthening his muscles.  "Now, let's see if I can put up more of a fight than that traitor Polnareff."

And with a running start, Hall charged at Avdol with full speed ahead, throwing one sword at his head. Conjuring a flame wall to block it, Avdol was briefly protected, only for Hall to easily slice the wall in half, sneering at the sight of his distraction working.

Blocking and hitting one another with each other's Stands, fire licked at everything in the office; the desk, chairs, and cabinets, including the two men.