"That was a secret?" I can't blame him though. He didn't know. I just shake my head as I go to the couch.

He was still sitting there in his boxers. "Will you go get dressed?" He nodded and went back to his room.

He came back wearing a white t-shirt and gray sweats. "So when's the next party?" He asked sitting with me on the couch.

"I have no idea." I know Halloween's coming up so I don't know if they're having a party or if they're going to one.

As we sat there and talked, Wesley walked in. He had his uniform on and he looked exhausted.

"Hey, bub. How're you feeling?" I ask as he just shrugged. He sat his things down and sat on the couch with us.

I feel like I haven't seen them in awhile. We hung out for a while and then Serena came in here fully dressed. "You going to work?" I ask as she nods.

Evan gets off the couch with his arms open wide. "What are you doing?" She asked looking at him strangely.

"Just accept the hug. Bring it in." I pulled my phone out to record it. She looks at us like she's crying for help.

He went to her slowly as she grabbed her keys. "Will you get away from me?" Serena asked laughing.

"Serena!" Evan whined. Wes and I watch in awe. "Evan, I need to go." She laughed. He stretched his long arms and wrapped them around her.

He squeezed her and then let go. "Have fun at work, Serena." He waved to her while she walked out.

He sighed as he placed his hands on his hips. "Was that whole thing worth it?" I ask zooming in on him.

"Duh. Hug your homies." I giggled as I stopped filming. "I'm actually starving, do you guys want to get food?" Wes asked.

We agreed so we went to change. I put on fishnets, light skinny jeans, a black crop top, and a green cardigan that's a little loose.

As I'm tying up my shoes, the boys walked in. They basically had the same outfit on. They dabbed each other up as we walked out.

Evan drove while I sat in the back, texting Colby. He told me how him and Sam were also going out to eat.

He texted me a joke that made me laugh a little bit. "What's so funny?" Evan asked as I sucked it up.

"Your face." He gave me a death stare. "Take her phone." Before I could hide it, Wesley took it out of my hand.

He knew my password so he typed my password in. The messages instantly popped up.

"She was texting Colby." Wes picked on me. They always gotta pick on me. "Facetime him." Wesley started facetiming him.

I tried to tell him to stop but he wouldn't listen. Colby picked up and I saw his face come on the screen.

He seemed surprised to see Wesley. "Colby!" Wes smiled. "Where's Jordan?" I blushed a little bit.

"They stole my phone!" I yell from the back. I could hear his laugh through the phone.

"Hey, buddy. Where are you going to dinner?" Evan asked as Wes showed him on camera.

Colby thought about it. "I don't think we figured it out yet." I could tell Colby was in his bathroom.

"Go to Hardrock on Hollywood Boulevard. We'll save you two seats." Evan spoke to him. Colby agreed which made me smile.

"We'll see you guys soon." Colby told them. Wesley talked to him for a minute and then threw the phone at me.

I pick it up to see Colby looking at me funnily. "You know, if you wanted to facetime me, you could've done it."

I roll my eyes towards him. "Whatever I'll see you later." I hang up before he could say anything.

We park when we get close to it and lock the car. "Before we go to Hardrock, I need to go to a weed shop." Evan spoke.

We made a plan that we were going to try to get a table. When we walk inside, we went to the hostess.

"Hi, how many?" She asked. We told her five so she looked at her tablet. "There's a wait for forty five minutes, is that okay?"

We nodded as she asked for a name. "Cletus Abel." I covered my mouth to try to not laugh in front of her.

Wesley and Evan think it's the funniest thing to use fake names when they ask for one.

Wesley loves the name Cletus while Evan loves the name Gilbert.

She typed it in and asked for his number. He gave it to her as she smiled. It was crowded in here so we went to sit outside.

A few minutes later, Evan walked over to us with a bag. "How long is the wait?" Evan asked sitting with us.

"Forty five minutes." Evan smirked towards him. "Did you use Cletus?" Wes nodded his head.

We talked and hung out for twenty minutes. Evan would sneakily hit his Dab while I would hit my Juul.

As I did, I notice Sam and Colby walking over to us. Would it be wrong to think he looked attractive?

He was striding over towards us. When he saw me, a small smile formed on his lips.

"Where's your apron?" I flip him off as he came over towards me. "You know, why don't you eat somewhere else?" He scrunched his nose.

Now that was cute. "Why are you dressed like that, Brock?" Evan asked while hitting his dab.

Colby looked down at his outfit. He was wearing skinny jeans and a Lil Peep hoodie.

"You're literally wearing the same thing." Colby laughed at him.

Sam came over and sat next to me. "It's going to be like this the whole night, isn't it?" Sam asked.

I nodded my head while watching the two roast each other. "I'm afraid so." I wish Serena was here with us.

But at least Sam and Colby are here to keep me sane.