Fighting and Love (Niall Horan FanFic)

Chapter 1             Part 1

'YAY!' I yelled in my head. We had finally landed, well we were taxiing, but its better than still flying! 24 hours on a plane is 24 hours too long if you ask me.

My brother James, 20, had invited me, 18, and my other brother, WIlliam who was also 20, to fly to London to watch his first over seas UFC fight. I know what your thinking, 'Why didnt he invite our parents'. Well thats becuase we dont have any. We lost our mother in a car accident 3 years ago, when i was 15 and my brothers were 17. And as for my dad, well he left my mum when i was 7 and i never realy saw or heard from him after that. Oh wait, no that isnt true, he called 4 years later to tell us that he was getting married. We were invited to the wedding, that was on the same day that he called. I think he did it on purpose just becuase he knew we wouldnt be able to drop everything and drive 4 hours to attend it.

James had been fighting on TV for almost a year now, but he had only been able to travel Australia. I stayed at our home in Sydney, while William joined James traveling the country watching James win almost all of his matches. It was the last match, the championship and i wasnt aloud to go. I had to stay at home and watch James win the fight! Because he had won, he was given the chance to fight at a payper view event in London.

"Jammmeesssss, since you are so big and strong! Can you please carry you tired, little sister?" i asked in the sweetest tone i could pull off while i was in my sleep-deprived state.

"Do i have toooo?" he whined making sure he dragged out the 'to' as long as he could.

"Hey!" i cut him off "At least you got more than 2 hours of sleep! You know i cant sleep on planes!" Good thing the plane was still taxiing other wise i would be walking my sorry butt to the car. James let out a massive groan before finally agreeing to carry me once we were off the plane.

"I'll carry you, as long as you remember that my friends are letting us stay with them. So for once in your life be lady like!" I gave him a cheecky smile and then WIlliam decided to finally open his eyes and join the convosation. "Who we meeting bro?" yeah, i was wondering that myself.

"Remember last time i came to visit i mentioned that my manager set me up a place with that band?" Me and William gave him a blank stare, I dont know if it was the lack of sleep or if i just didnt remember, but i had no memory of him ever mentioning this. "Remeber, she manages us both so we stay in the same holiday house?"

"Ohhhh!" William said, i guess he finally had his memory back but i sure didnt! I didnt really care that much so i just let it slide. The seat belt sign turned off so i grabbed my magazine and my handbag, walked down off of the plane and waited in the long hall that would lead us out into the airport. I waited about 10 miniutes and than James and William finally showed up. James picked me up bridal style and i put my stuff on my stomach and wrapped my hands around his neck. I dont know how but i managed to fall asleep in that position as soon as my head hit his chest.