Camping Part 3

Abbys POV:

I woke up to the smell of dew on the grass and bacon sizzling on the open fire. Mmmm I smell scrambled eggs! I hope we have orange juice!

I quickly threw my hair in a pony tail and grabbed a pair of old jean cut offs and a union jack t-shirt.

"Moring beautiful" Liam said as I walk up to him giving him a moring hug.

"Morning" I repled. "When can we eat breakfast? It smells soooooo good!".

"Well we were just waiting on you to wake up" Niall smiled at me.

"Well I'm up! So lets eat!".

"Haha ok sit down and I'll start dishing it out to everyone" Liam said.

After breakfast Liam and I decided to go for a walk in the woods just the two of us.

"Did you want to talk to me about something big bro?" I asked knowing that's why he insisted we go alone.

"I just wanted to spend time alone with my lil sister" Liam said smiling but his hand was fidgeting so I knew there was something more.

"C'mon Li tell me what's going on?" I asked tugging on his arm.

"Well..." He started but I interrupted,

"Well what?!" I said impatiently.
He smiled and went on.

"I just want to make sure your happy here?"

"Of course I'm happy Liam!" I affirmed him with a smile. But then said, "well except for the spankings..."

He laughed and told me he hoped I would be good so I wouldn't get them so often! We walk hand and hand through the woods for at least an hour until we decided to head back to camp.

"Have a good walk?" Zayn asked sitting at the fire.

"Yup" we both said in unison.

"I didn't hear any smacks or cries so you were not receiving a spanking I guess" Louis asked

"No perv! Why would you even be thinking about that???" I asked a small bit weirded out.

"No reason..."

And then he turned to leave but as he walked away I saw him hand $20 to Harry and Niall! Ugh! They were betting on if I got by butt smacked or not! WTF.

LOUIS POV:
I've got to get her to get a spanking somehow!

Dadadadom!!!!! Ooooo Louis bear is being mean;(((( what will happen in the next chapter? Will she get a spanking for actually doing something wrong or getting blamed by Louis for something she didn't do??? You tell me.