A Not So Pleasant Surprise

Harry's POV:

"Liam! Will you get the door?!" I yelled to the lad watching some wrestling match on the telly in the sitting room (living room). Liam has been moping around and yelling at anyone who slightly gets on his nervs since he heard about his little sister running away from home last night!

"Yeah mate" Liam replied pausing the TV.

"Hmm? Atleast he did not curse at me for daring to speak to him (note the sarcasm) But I guess he does have a good reason for being in a bad mood. I don't know what I would do if Gemma went missing!

I was currently fixing dinner in the kitchen and was kinda worried about who was at the door because of Liams mood and how he might treat who ever is standing there!

Liam's POV:

Harry just asked me to go see who is waiting at the door. I guess I will try and have a good attitude. But I am just sooooooo tired from no sleep worrying about my little sister! Why would she run away?! I know ever since our parents put her in a public school, she has been acting up and getting sent to the principal's office more then once.

"Hello?" I say opening the door to find a young girl standing there in the rain shaking like a leaf. She reminds me of my sister. Oh how I am worried about her!

"Liam" the girl says quietly.

"Abby?"

Oh my gosh! It IS my sister!

Chap one up! Yay Me!

Please VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!

God bless<3