Camping!!!!

This is gonna be short but I wrote as it filler and the build up to the main next chapter:)

Abby's POV:

I woke up to my dear big brother *sarcasm* shaking me awake along with his band mate Louis.

"C'mon sis wake up!" Liam said excitedly then Louis joked and said, "Yeah lil sis! Get up, get up its a great day for up! Up on the mountain top up on the houses! Up little bunny ears! Up up up!". (A/NHopefully you grew up with Dr Seuss or you won't know whar that just ment!).

"Mmmm why?" I groned turning over.

"We are going camping!" Yelled Liam smiling.

"Uhhhhh? Camping? Like outside? With bugs? No wifi?!" I seriously think I started hyperventilating!!!

"Yup" Louis and Liam both said with grin.

I groaned internally. I hate camping:( And camping hates me. Lets just say here is my word of advice: stay on the trail or you will get stung by BEEZ! LOTS OF BEEZ!!! *sudders*.

"Get dressed then come down for breakfast then you can get packed and we will leave around lunch time!" said Louis. I swear that boy is way too hyper.

"Ok ok" I shooed them out of my room and snoozed till Harry and Niall decided to put a cold rag on my face!

"Ugh! I'm getting up!" I shouted annoyed.

"See, I told you it would work!" Harry said to Niall as they walked out happy with each other.

After I put on my face and some sweat shorts with a t-shirt and made my way downstairs to the kitchen and sat on one of the bar stools while Liam got me some pancakes and syrup:)

"Thanks Li" I smiled and he nodded smiling back.

"So Abby, you excited about camping?" Niall asked.

HE IS TALKING TO ME!!!!! Ohhhh stop fan girling!!!! I live with him now so I h---WAIT! I live with him!!!! Just calm down abbs!

"Ummm I guess" I answered him while sup consciously putting a strand of hair behind my ear nervously. Ugh! I hope no one noticed!

"Abby is probably not that thrilled about going. You see, she had a bad experience with bees and camping she was little!" Laughed Liam putting a hand on my back.

"Oh? Do tell" Zayn looked up from his phone.

"Nooooo" I whined and Liam laughed again but told me to to go get packed. Whew! That was really close to an embarrassing story:/

I got out my backpack and started first my getting one pair of pants and one pair of extra shorts. A couple t shirts and a long sleeve shirt. My pajamas. Then I packed my to-go make-up bag....you know, just incase I meet a cute hiker boy! Ill probably end up not wearing makeup anyway. I'm too lazy and my face looks fine:)

I'll ask Liam for an extra sleeping bag and blankets but I am definitely taking my beloved pillow

"Time to go!" Louis shouted happily... Of course!

Well I am off to the Wild Blue Yonder! Hopefully I make it! Pray for me!

I felt bad for not updating for a long time so I gave you this:) Part 2 will hopefully be here soon!

Also I can't believe what's going on with our boys:( its so sad;((((