Rules Part 2

Abbys POV:

"Abs! Come to the living room please!" I hear my brother call from the bottom of the steps.

"Comin!" I yell getting off my bed putting my phone away.

"Hey sis, sit down please" Liam asks me when I walk in seeing the boys all on the couches. "Well need to talk to you about the dreaded RULES!!!" he laughed. (Liam was going to say the rules because he felt she probly didn't want to boys telling her what to do just yet).

"Ok so the first is "No cursing please".

"No back talk"

"Bed time on school nights is 9:00pm but no phone or Ipad after 9:30."

"Curfu on the weekends is 11:00pm but as you get older and we see you mauture it will get later".

"No drugs or alcohol".

"If we are all home then we will eat together for Breakfast. Which is at 9:00am on days you don't have school. But on school days you will eather ride the bus or I will take you. And I make somthing for you to grab on the way out."

"We will also eat dinner together if we are all at home".

"No lieing!"

"Your punishments if you break these will be, mouth washing, grounding or spanking. I will try to give you the spanking so the boys don't because I don't think you want them doing it!" He laughed

"Haha" I laugh sarcasticly.

"But we hope we don't have to spank you any time soon...or at all" Niall say to me smiling.

"Thanks" I frown.

Nialls POV:

"I hope Liam sis likes us even if we have authority to punish her".

"Okay! Dinner time!" Harry yelles from the kitchen.

Abbys POV:

We all sit down for dinner which is meat balls and spagetiie.

"Alright Ni, its your turn to say grace" Liam say to the blonde sitting to his left.

"Grace" Niall says cheekly

"Niall" Liam looks at him dissaprovenly

Niall starts "Lord thank you for this food you have provided. Please protect us throughout the night. Amen".

"Thank you" says Liam smiling.

Everyone digs in and starts having conversation, but it is soon ruined when...

"Shit! Damnit!" I shout as I burn the roof of my mouth on an extremely hot meatball!

"Abigail!" Liam quicky snaps at me.

"M'sory Li!" I beg holding my mouth.

"Don't let it happen again or you will get you mouth washed out!" he threatens.

"Kay" I smile at him

Comment! Vote! Please it help me want to write more!!!