Tom Holland

You closed your eyes, finally everything was quiet. Your head seemed to be pounding, you just wanted to nap but you were out of Advil and your head wouldn't stop hurting long enough for you to fall asleep.

When you had finally gotten so close to falling asleep the bedroom door opened, and a boy by the name of Tom came in humming to himself. You let a groan slip past your lips as you dug your head into a pillow to block out the light.

Tom's head turned towards you, a look of worry washing over his face.
T: are you alright darling?
You just shook your head, digging it further into the pillow.
Y/n: do you happen to have Advil or ibuprofen, I have a really bad headache at the moment.
Tom thought for a moment before leaving the room. You relaxed your face just trying to get the pain to stop, as you waited for Tom to hopefully come back.

When he came back he had a water bottle and a bottle of Advil. He lightly tapped your back doing his best not to be loud incase it hurt your head even more. You sat up thanking him as he passed them to you. As soon as you had taken Advil Tom was getting ready to leave your shared room, to give you space so he didn't bother you.
Y/n: can you stay and cuddle with me?
You lightly grabbed his hand pulling him towards you.
T: of course I can.
He carefully laid down next to you, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you into his chest.
T: is this better?
You just nodded feeling yourself slip into a comfortable sleep.

----
Here's a Tom imagine as people wanted to see him in the book :)
-myles
Word count: 306