"This is urgent," Coulson said.

"Then leave it urgently." At that moment, the elevator door opened and Coulson appeared. "Security breach." He said to Pepper, "That's on you."

"Mr. Stark."

"Phil! Come in."

"Phil? Uh, his first name is Agent."

"Come on in, we're celebrating."

"I can't stay," Coulson said.

"Which is why he can't stay," Tony repeated.

"I need you to look this over." He held out a file towards Tony. "Soon as possible."

"I don't like being handed things."

"That's all right, 'cause I love to be handed things," Pepper said. "So, let's trade." She passed her glass of champagne to Coulson, took the file from him, then took Tony's glass of champagne while passing the file over to Tony. "Thank you."

"Official consulting hours are between eight and five every other Thursday."

"This isn't a consultation," Coulson stated.

"Is this about The Avengers?" Pepper asked. "Which I... I know nothing about."

"The Avengers Initiative was scrapped, I thought," Tony remembered. "And I didn't even qualify."

"I didn't know that either."

"Yeah, apparently I'm volatile, self-obsessed, don't play well with others."

"That I did know."

"This isn't about personality profiles anymore," Coulson said.

"Whatever," Tony retorted. "Miss Potts, got a minute?" Pepper walked over to Tony who placed the files into his own databases. "You know, I thought we were having a moment."

"I was having twelve percent of a moment," Pepper told him. "This seems serious, Phil is pretty shaken."

"How did you notice? Why is he Phil?"

"What is all of this?"

"This is, uh..." Tony expanded his arms and different profiles appeared in holographic form floating in the air in front of Tony and Pepper. "This."

Screens appeared of Captain America in action, the Hulk roaring as he attacked the army at Culver University, and Thor fighting the Destroyer in New Mexico. Another was of Loki and the Tesseract to which Tony and Pepper looked at in awe.

"I'm going to take the jet to DC tonight," Pepper said.

"Tomorrow," Tony corrected.

"You've got homework. You've got a lot of homework."

"Well, what if I didn't?"

"If you didn't?"

"Yeah."

"You mean if you finished?" Tony nodded his head. "Well, um... then." She whispered something in his ear. Tony gasped. Coulson looked away in embarrassment.

"Square deal. It's the last date."

Pepper kissed him before saying, "Work hard."

As Pepper left with Agent Coulson, Tony grabbed the Tesseract in holograph form, worried.

INSIDE THE QUINJET

Steve was sitting down with a tablet, watching the footage of the Hulk's attack on the Army at Culver University.