New character:Kazutora Catch-up

First meet-

I started running cause a guy started harrassing me and said some uncomfortable things. I then accidentally ran into someone, I looked up to see a black and yellow-haired boy my age. "Hey, There they are! Get'em!!" I quickly hid behind the boy and asked for his help, before I knew it, the guys chasing me were all knocked out. "Meet me here again tomorrow ok." He turned around giving me a pyscho smile.

Hanging-out-

Guys- This man for real pranks you a lot whenever you hang-out just so he can see your reaction when it happens. You'll eventually get pay-back, and he'll give you a pouty face then move on with the hanging-out.

When you tell him you like him-

I was walking with Kazu to school and I randomly got butterflies just thinking about how i would tell him I like him. I grabbed his arm and he turned to look at me with a confused face. "Why did you stop us?" He asked while I looked up at him from the ground. "I stopped us cause I wanted to tell you..That I like you.." He frozed with shock for a few seconds, then he said "Damn you beat me to it.." I then turned out to be the one shocked at this moment, when we started to hug each other.

Going on a date-

*He's a gentleman
*He will literally give you the biggest box of choclates he can find
*He will then proceed to kiss your forehead while blushing and give you flowers
*He will give you anything while y'all are on a date

Surprise hugs from behind-

I was hiding from Kazutora to surprise him, but once I seen him he looked right at me when I was mostly covered with clothes on my head and everything. He started walking towards my way and moved the clothes. I then gave him a hug from the front instead of the back since he already knew I was there. He hugged back and gave me his signature smile.

Pick-up lines he used-

Well, Here I am. What are your other two wishes.

You looked at him with a chukle and bopped him on the back of the head. Then you guys just started making fun of the pick-up line.

Author's Note: Well, this one was easier to think of. Is that bad? Anyways hoped you enjoyed and this character was requested by berriespi

And I'm running out of ideas of scenario's. PLEASE HELP ME I'M DUMB AND I CAN'T STOP.