Movie night; pt. 2

Warnings: cursing

Warnings: cursing

"Okay Sirius, now what is so important that you had to literally drag me here?" Y/N asked their boyfriend eyeing him very skeptically. He had dragged them to the Room of Requirements right after dinner ended griming like the Cheshire Cat the entire way.

" I wanted to have another movie night. The only reason that I didn't drag you here before dinner was so that I could get snacks without being caught." He said, bouncing on the heels of his feet. They were currently in the Room of Requirements which had magically transformed into a movie room. They simply smiled at the over excited boy as he practically dragged them to the long couch. The couch was seriously about ten feet long, yet Sirius decided that it was best for them to sit as close together as possible while he explained the what movies he brought this time.

"Okay, okay, okay, so I have Shrek, The Princess Bride, Cars 1-3 and all 3 Narnia's. What do you want to watch first?"

"Ooh can we watch Shrek first please?"

"Of course, then we can make fun of Lord Farqard  later."
---------------------------------------------------------------

Well they ended up falling asleep in the middle of Shrek, and when they woke up, it was about 7:30 AM.

"Shit! We're late! C'mon love, you need to get up."
Y/N was shaking Sirius so hard that it nearly made him fall off the couch they had slept on.

"Mmmm 5 more minutes." He grumbled into the pillow he was cuddling with.

"No you're going to miss breakfast if you don't get up." They tried to convince the still sleeping boy to get up, but to no avail.

"That's okay, I can just eat you instead." He said briefly looking up to smirk at their flustered face before laying his head right back down.

"No, now c'mon, I'm half tempted to leave you here and go to classes by myself." Those words seemed to get Sirius up and out of his state, mumbling about how it should be illegal to make people go to school this early. Not bothering to change out of the uniform they wore yesterday, they rushed out of the Room of Requirements, barely making it to their first class of the day, which they luckily had together, transfiguration.