Movie night

A

A.N-
So for this one, the reader has longer hair, and the picture is just how I imagined him doing it.

"So what exactly are we doing here Sirius?" Y/N questioned the boy.

"Well, Y/N, I thought that it would be a good idea to have our date here tonight. We can watch movies, eat snacks, play games, do other things..." he trailed off.

"Alright, that sounds nice. We can get away from everyone else. Just don't kill me," she warned him.

"I won't, I won't."

Three hours later, Sirius grabbed a piece of Y/N's hair and put it so that it looked like a mustache, Y/N following suit. They had already watched a few movies from the muggle world that Sirius had heard about through Remus, and were about ready to head back to their respective common rooms. Y/N had started packing up some of the snacks to bring back to their dorm, when Sirius grabbed their wrist, stopping them in their tracks.

"Yes?" They asked.

"I wanted to try something," he responded, slowly leaning in. They got the hint and started leaning in too, and soon enough Sirius' lips were on theirs in a very passionate kiss. Air started to become a necessity, they pulled back much to each others disappointment. Sirius looked at Y/N and gave her the sweetest smile, pushing some of their hair behind their ear, since he messed it up in the kiss.

"I think it's time for bed now, don't you?" He finally spoke up.

"Yes, that sounds like a great idea," they agreed. Sirius walked Y/N back to the Hufflepuff common room, and gave them one more peck on the lips before turning around and walking away, mumbling a goodnight on his way.

A.N-
I might make a part two to this but I don't know. Let me know what you think.