This kind of thing is easy and trouble-free when refining. As long as there are raw materials, it can be produced in minutes, which is faster than steaming buns with noodles. What the Hwang family wants is nothing more than medicine. Of course, she will not refuse.

The most important thing is that in the future, she will rely on the Hwang family to prepare medicinal materials for herself.

If this time she can take the Hwang family for her own use and let them become her disciples, it will be much easier for medicinal materials in the future.

So, she looked at Yeji, who was embarrassed and flushed with eyes full of pleading, smiled slightly, reached out to support her, and smiled: “Your father wants my medicine, I can give it.”

“Really?” Yeju was suddenly excited when she heard this.

Y/n smiled and said: “Of course. Even if you don't look at your dad's face, I can't refuse it because of your little beauty.”

In fact, Y/n was joking.

But unexpectedly, after Yeji listened, the deer slammed into her heart!

At this time, Y/n, in order to invite people to buy their hearts, smiled indifferently: “Well, since I have a relationship with your Hwang family, this time I will give you two pills when I refine the magical medicine!”

Whether it was Donghyuk or Yeji, they only dared to ask for one magic medicine that Y/n had made.

In their opinion, it is already smoke from the ancestral grave to be able to get a magic medicine!

With this magical medicine in hand, in the future, as long as people still have half their breath, they can be rescued from purgatory. It is of great significance to a family like them.

However, no one dares to ask for it,
Y/n will give them two!

Yeji stayed where she was struck by lightning when she heard this.

She looked at Y/n with beautiful eyes, and a layer of mist was cast in a moment. Then, tears that were bigger than mung beans rolled down, and
Y/n inevitably felt pity when she saw it.

Yeji was crying, and choked up and asked: “Ms. Lim, you are speaking the truth, right?”

Y/n smiled and said: “What? Are you afraid that I lied to you?”

“Don't dare!” Yeji hurriedly shook her head, the teardrops fluttered, making Y/n feel so cute about her.

(Y/n sus 🤭)

Yeji wiped her tears and smiled: “I just can't believe that, thank you so much! Thank you so much!”

After that, Yeji bowed.

She believed that even if her father was here and heard Y/n say that she would give two magic pills, she would definitely bow down and thank you!

Seeing her excited look, Y/n smiled slightly and said: “Yeji, go back and tell your father that I, Y/n, have always been a gentlewoman who has trouble chasing after a gentlewoman. After the magical medicine is refined, I will give him two pills. But if I have any need for the Hwang family in the future, he must not reject me, do you understand?”

Yeji nodded hurriedly, and said excitedly: “I understand Ms. Lim! Thank you!”

Y/n nodded and said: “Okay, Yeji, you don't need to kneel, get up.”

Yeji hurriedly said: “Yeji obeyed!”

After speaking, she stood up cautiously.

Y/n smiled and said: “We are not an ancient martial arts movie, needless to say so politely.”

Yeji hurriedly said: “Dad always teaches me that I must be polite and respectful to seniors. Ms. Lim, you have the ability to reach the sky. Naturally, Yeji must be respectful and respect you!”

Y/n smiled faintly and said: “I looked at your temper before, and seemed to have been spoiled since childhood. I didn't expect it to be a book and a gift, and I am impressed.”

Yeji was happy, but also a little embarrassed.

How can she know how to deliver gifts?

Before today, she was still that unruly little pepper.

It’s her temperament if she doesn’t accept anyone she can choke at anyone.

But now, in front of Y/n, she was really convinced by 10,000 people, and her father was eagerly looking forward to her with expectations, so in front of Y/n, she unconsciously wanted to be a well-behaved and loving kitten.

Seeing that it was late, Y/n said to Yeji: “Yeji, I will accept the medicinal materials first, but I have to go out to buy vegetables or let's go out together?”

Yeji realized that she was delaying Ms. Lim’s work, and nodded hurriedly, saying: “Ms. Lim, Yeji won't disturb you.”

Y/n shook her head slightly and said: “Don't think about it, go back and tell your dad that I will contact him after the medicine is refined.”

“Ok, Ms. Lim!” Yeji immediately bowed and saluted.

Y/n held her arms before stopping her, and then hid the medicine materials in the kitchen, and then went out with her.

At the gate of the community, Yeji thanked her a lot, and then reluctantly bid farewell to Y/n and drove home.

Y/n, on the other hand, returned to the old wasteful daughter-in-law’s appearance. She dragged a small cart for grocery shopping with a brand of washing powder and walked to the small vegetable market near her home.

...................................