"Tsk, don't talk to me again you're really annoying and engaging into people like you just degrade myself" she said with disgust on her face.

"You're the one who talk to me first" i responded. However she just ignore me and try to focus on her book. Hohoh that never work to me

"What is your name? How old are you? What class are you in?.. Ne Ne why are you reading a book about crime and punishment, you will commit a crime aren't you?! " i keep muttering useless things to her while hovering my fingers 1 inch away from her face in a circular motion. Although i see that she's now having a hard time ignoring me now she was releasing this cold aura,

" Don't touch me! " she shouted with a glare like she would kill someone with a knife.

"I'm not touching you though, hora hora" i muttered while i keep hovering my fingers an inch away from her face.

"Wow!, i didn't know you had 'infinity'! as expected of you tsun-tsun" i said to her while pretending that i couldn't touch her like there's a barrier or something that stops me. This made the others laugh. seems like they get it.

then she tried to stab me again but i caught her compass.

"You shouldn't do that tsundere-chan stabbing people is bad you know" i said to her which makes her more irritated.

"Hah! Stabbing you is only the right decision for not minding your own business, Give me that you thief! " she said while trying to grab her compass to me.

The attention on the bus was shifted from the commotion in the priority seat into us.

While she was trying to grab it she coincidentally lose her balance falling on top of me, woah this girl is really cute.

Some of them who were on the bus that wears the same uniform with us started to murmur.

"It's only first day and a couple is already formed"

"Tsk, what a way to ruin the morning"

"Get a room you two stop flirting in the bus"

They said which she quickly realized the position we are in while i have a triumph expression on my face.

(Hmph! Praise me for my godly editing skills)

She was blushing a bit while looking at me but quickly stand up while grabbing her compass.

"Were not a couple! Like hell i would date this annoying bastard" she said glaring at them and then to me,

"How mean, we even did it a lot during middle school" i said while i cluth my chest to pretend like i feel hurt. This caused her to be embarassed and stutter a bit. Making the passengers in the bus bewildered due to my bold claim.

"W-we did not! I dont even know you, youre really an infuriating pervert!, Don't you dare come near to me at school or else you will regret in suffering or regret in despair! Hmph!"
She said pointing at me as she went out the bus since we are already in our stop.

Well that was a bit fun,however its still boring

I stand up myself and dust off a bit when i got off the bus i stared at the entrance gate of the school.

'It' s really big'

"Kiyo!" someone said then i turned around to face that person.

"Yo!" i said as i raised my hands but..

Slap!

Huh?...

... Why?

To be continued...

The word count for every chapter would be 1200-1700 words just sayin

Bye Bye..

1235 words