Chapter 9

No one's POV:

Toshinori: "When your mother and I found out she was pregnant with Izumi we were extremely happy. Your mother had trouble getting pregnant and the doctor said that's normal for those who want to become moms. Eventually came the day where Izumi was born. We were so happy that day. But the day after the doctor came in with bad news"

Izuku: "What was it?"

Toshinori: "He told us that there were some problems with Inko giving birth. While Izumi turned out healthy your mom did not. Your mother and I always talked about having a big family one day. But the doctor said that giving birth to Izumi caused her uterus some damage making her not be able to have kids again"

Izuku: "Mom never told me that"

Toshinori: "Have you ever saw her with a look of sadness at random times?"

Izuku: "Yeah I do. Every year on Izumi's birthday"

Toshinori: "Your mother became depressed after learning that. When she was discharged from the hospital and went home she wasn't herself. After she put Izumi down for her nap she will always go to her chair and just look depress"

Izuku: "She never mention she had depression"

Toshinori: "She probably doesn't want you and Izumi to worry. Anyway I started to get worry for your mother and it affected my thoughts while working. I thought about adoption and was going to tell your mom but I was called for a mission out of the country. While in Insomnia I noticed a man with a stroller with you inside it. You were an almost exact copy of Izumi. I took you not knowing you were the King's son"

Izuku: "So you did that to make Mom happy?"

Toshinori: "Yeah I did"

Izuku then facepalms

Izuku: "I get that you wanted to make Mom happy again but kidnapping me. That has got to be the most stupidest thing I ever heard. And I heard stupid stuff come out of Katsuki's mouth"

He removes his hand from his face

Izuku: "Do you have any idea what you could've cause? You could've started a war, cause chaos, panic, deaths even. What if you were caught? What if they found out that the number 1 hero from Japan kidnapped the Prince?"

Toshinori: "..."

Izuku: "Toshinori Yagi you will never be allow to step into my country or my fiances. If we see you near we will order to shoot on site. You understand?"

Toshinori just nods

Izuku: "Good"

He starts to walk back until he stops suddenly

Izuku: "I hope it was worth. You lost your wife, daughter, and son. I hate you Toshinori Yagi"

He then walks away. Toshinori looks down in shame wondering what his master is thinking about him now. Izuku goes back and changes to his uniform. He goes back to his class and sees his classmates starting to leave. He enters his class and goes to pick his stuff.

Izumi: "So how did it go?"

Izuku: "*sigh* To be honest I'm not surprised it was for a bullshit excuse"

Tifa: "So why did he do it?"

Izuku: "Let's talk about this when we get home. I want Cindy to hear about it too"

Seras: "She should be there by now"

They grab their stuff and left the classroom. They left the building and we're walking towards the gate.