Chapter 3

No one's POV:

Aranea: "We're almost there"

Luna: "Are you nervous Regis?"

Izuku: "Yeah I am"

Noctis: "There's nothing to be worry about. Just stay between us and you'll be fine"

Izuku: "But Dad-"

Noctis: "Look I know your nervous but you'll be fine. This is your homeland where you were born"

Izuku: "But what if they don't accept me?"

Luna: "You worry to much. You'll be fine and they'll accept you"

Izuku: "...Okay"

Izumi: "So where will we go?"

Noctis: "You'll be with us. You took care of Regis for years and loved him despite not having a quirk"

Ignis: "Everybody in the Kingdom will welcome him with open arms"

Prompto: "Plus they probably saw him on tv using Noctis power"

Aranea: "We're here!"

The ship touched down on the ground. The hatch opened up and saw Kingsglaives outside. Everybody got up and get off.

Noctis: "Welcome home Izuku"

Izuku takes a look at his homeland

Izuku: "Wow"

Inko: "It's so much bigger then I imagine"

Ignis: "King Noctis the Regalia awaits"

Noctis: "Good"

They walk over to the car. Noctis, Lunafreya and Izuku get in the back of the car, Inko and Izumi take the front passenger seat and Ignis took the drivers seat. He started up and began to drive towards the Citadel. On the way they came across a giant crowd. When they saw Noctis and Lunafreya they began to cheer. But when they saw Izuku they all cheered even louder. Some recognized the hair as the same one Noctis had when he was younger. Ignis force slow with the crowd on the side walks cheering and celebrating.

Luna: "See Regis? They miss you"

Izuku was relieved that people accepted him back as the prince. Ignis continue to drive slow until they reached the Citadel. Ignis brought the car to a halt and they all got out. A crowd followed behind them and were standing behind the Regalia.

Luna: "They're waiting for a speech"

Noctis steps forward to the crowd

Noctis: "Everybody! Today is glorious day! The prince....my son has been found!"

The crowd cheered

Noctis: "Regis step forward"

Izuku walks up next to his father with his mother