Chapter 6

No one's POV:

Izuku: "Grrr damn you Dad!!!!"

*Flashback*

Four more years pass since Izuku was engaged to the girls he loves. A lot has changed since that day. Insomnia has grown even stronger in power them it did before with Izuku and his personal guards and the relations with neighboring Kingdoms. Insomnia, Kingdom Hearts, and Menagerie has grown stronger together with each sharing their resources and military equipment. Kingdom Hearts and Menagerie grew stronger in power thanks to Insomnia. The three countries were now allies even though Izuku hasn't married Blake and Stella yet. Speaking of Izuku he has grown in many ways. Now he can use Armiger at full power without a time limit, he has access to all weapon arms like his Dad, and has improved in combat. Physically he has improved greatly. He's grown taller, gained muscles like Gladiolus, lost his baby fat, and looks like his Dad when he was younger.

 He's grown taller, gained muscles like Gladiolus, lost his baby fat, and looks like his Dad when he was younger

Many women from his kingdom and those around want him badly. His fiances often have a hard time holding themselves back from ripping his clothes off. Now with the girls they have improved as well. Caulifla has gotten stronger with the training she does with her parents. She managed to pass the trail her Dad did years ago as well. She struggled a lot but in the end made it and got a stronger. She gained muscles but still had a petite figure. She also found out about her origins from her mom. She explained that she was a saiyan from another planet. Izuku and the girls were surprised when they found out but they quickly got over it when that wasn't the weirdest thing they heard. Before Izuku and the girls were going to leave they were made clothes to be recognized as Izuku's Kingsglaive.

 Before Izuku and the girls were going to leave they were made clothes to be recognized as Izuku's Kingsglaive

Ignore the rings and imagine her having Gladiolus coat

She chose clothes that she can fight easily. Next was Claire. She's gotten smarter and had more experience in combat. She trained with her Mom on tactics and combat, and with her Dad she trained in sharpening her sense and cooking. She also started to wear glasses like her Dad but sometimes wears contacts. Her Boyd remain slim but built. Izuku often likes to tease her about her ass which she sometimes slaps him for fun. Her choice of clothing was something she can move around like Caulifla.